noob with turbo camaro

sts_z28

Haha classic move right there, dude must be on the throwback hustle.

I was told the corvette was making 475-500rwhp on spray, but im the only person to not give a full list of my mods? I was not the one who asked to race for money either race.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i know i am not supposed to post in newb threads (:gone:), but i think i might know this guy (or his car anyway)

i was at precision autosports in beaver creek a couple weeks ago and i could have sworn i saw this exact car - same year, same front grille with no license plate and same color, and the rear license plate did have svt in it. talked to the owner of the shop for a few minutes and from what i remember, i think it is a stock ls1 with ls6 (?) heads and some different cam and a return style fuel system in addition to the sts turbo. i don't remember the exact numbers but i think it's 550-575 whp and 6xx wtq

jeff from precision said the owner was from here in columbus... and his name was pete... and how many blue `02 camaro owners have an sts turbo kit...??

just sayin.... i'll :gtfo: now...

I LoL'd reading this... If it was a hustle then cats out of the bag now haha. Damn Noobs!

That's funny. I heard it was on Precision's dyno and that is who was driving it at kilkare. Maybe I was misinformed.

The car was on Precision's dyno, I never got any #'s with the final tune. The car was tuned on the street because I dont see full boost on the dyno.

he snitched on himself he told my one of my boys exactly what he was really making and that he threw the race....

I would never snitch on myself. If it was not for 10_penn calling Precision in Dayton then there would not be anyone with information on my car. What did your dude say my car was making?

I think you may be slipping up here bub, it was just said that someone seen the car make mid/high 500s on the dyno. Then you say it was never at full boost on the dyno, and you admitted that your car was on precisions dyno. So its safe to say your car makes more power than anyone has actually seen.

Things that make you say hmmmm

I was told the corvette was making 475-500rwhp on spray, but im the only person to not give a full list of my mods? I was not the one who asked to race for money either race.

No hate here good hustle!! Sounds like you spent the time and money time to make it back + rep

I think you may be slipping up here bub, it was just said that someone seen the car make mid/high 500s on the dyno. Then you say it was never at full boost on the dyno, and you admitted that your car was on precisions dyno. So its safe to say your car makes more power than anyone has actually seen.

Things that make you say hmmmm

Well what was said is he talked to the owner and the owner told him what he told me "The car should make between 550-575rwhp". That is what my car should be seeing on the street.

Well what was said is he talked to the owner and the owner told him what he told me "The car should make between 550-575rwhp". That is what my car should be seeing on the street.

thats what it felt like to me out of all the cars i have ridin in, is it stock suspention? cause it dont even spin. now if it were a 675 hp car im pretty shure it would pulled my car that night!

Guest RoundIIRacing
Nice car,I used to sell sts,used to!If you want that car to do right,take it to one of the local shops here in the CO,I've had my fair share of Precision,DAMN(thats a whole other thread)!

The car was on Precision's dyno, I never got any #'s with the final tune. The car was tuned on the street because I dont see full boost on the dyno.

The car moved out on the back half of the track. I just know what I saw and what my friend said it put down. My friend stops by Precision often because he lives in the area. He happened to see the car over there and that is how he knew about it. I don't care who you tell what, but when it's at the track it's hard to deny that it is putting down something impressive. I'm sure it runs much better at speed as well.

I dont have 650! It really is a stock ls1 and never been on a dyno!

$50 says it's closer to 650 then it is to 550. unless you've done crazy weight reduction or anthony's car isn't running right.

$50 says it's closer to 650 then it is to 550. unless you've done crazy weight reduction or anthony's car isn't running right.

Well Anthony said part B was true.

And the car makes what it makes, race him, and see what happens. :eek:

Well Anthony said part B was true.

And the car makes what it makes, race him, and see what happens. :eek:

and if part B is true i hope it's not hurt.

I know he's faster then me, my money goes to track days so my vettes < 400 but it's so worth it :)

who cares. its an lsx with a turbo. if its making anything less than 550rwhp, i'd be embarrassed. assume it has north of 600rwhp.

X2. Come on now, I'm sure this isn't the first time you all have had to guess what a car makes.

New guy, nice work keep em guessing. Only way to find out is to RACE!!!!

I'll race you in my GTP, then we'll all know you make more the 300 WHP Hahah... (Fuck I'm slow :( )

I'm on a stock bottom end. The most I have ever seen a stock ls1 with sts kit make was 600rwhp. He had every bolt on possible and his car lasted about 1 month. I'm still running stock exhaust, intake manifold, throttle body, ect.

X2. Come on now, I'm sure this isn't the first time you all have had to guess what a car makes.

New guy, nice work keep em guessing. Only way to find out is to RACE!!!!

I'll race you in my GTP, then we'll all know you make more the 300 WHP Hahah... (Fuck I'm slow :( )

Thank you and nice numbers

I'm on a stock bottom end. The most I have ever seen a stock ls1 with sts kit make was 600rwhp. He had every bolt on possible and his car lasted about 1 month. I'm still running stock exhaust, intake manifold, throttle body, ect.

DAMN. i've heard STS kits are kinda laggy when do you reach full boost if you don'y mind me asking. it's obviously lower then your next gear shift (however you word that) cuz your car jumps hard everytime you shift.

DAMN. i've heard STS kits are kinda laggy when do you reach full boost if you don'y mind me asking. it's obviously lower then your next gear shift (however you word that) cuz your car jumps hard everytime you shift.

I'm on a garrett 67mm turbo .81 ar i see full boost about 3k

• Upvote 1