noob with turbo camaro

sts_z28

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heard this car beat a white vette with spray :) Pete, I think you and I met a few summers ago at Bdubs and it sounds like the car is running much stronger now.

Never happened....

Heads up only....none of that "give me the hit" bs.

rob there video thats not posted? shame on you.

i know i know i used to be good at getting them up asap but theres to much shit to do lately and my windows movie maker is glitching it wont let me watch a clip without dragging it to the bottom anymore and it takes 10 times longer to clip the scenes. and it wont let me input any audio except really old stuff WTF, and while i'm at it i hate the way itunes keeps track of files.

The heard this car beat a white vette with spray :) Pete, I think you and I met a few summers ago at Bdubs and it sounds like the car is running much stronger now.

It was a good race but im not sure he was using the spray. i remember that night my car blew oil all over 71 :) How has your car been running?

Sounds like you making moves

Welcome not so noobie

the first move I won.

He wanted to pick on rice, He lost 50

I went from 2nd.....

On paper car should beat mine but did not, He let out. Id do the race over but I know when to call it quits.

That's funny. I heard it was on Precision's dyno and that is who was driving it at kilkare. Maybe I was misinformed.

He also said his car made only 475 and lost to shanton on purpose to get people to race him for more money....Him and I can race for 2k anytime.

He also said his car made only 475 and lost to shanton on purpose to get people to race him for more money....Him and I can race for 2k anytime.

The number I heard was well north of 475 and the trap speed on the last pass definitely made sense with the #'s. Not really my place to say on the numbers, but I think everyone here knows that it makes more than 475.

The number I heard was well north of 475 and the trap speed on the last pass definitely made sense with the #'s. Not really my place to say on the numbers, but I think everyone here knows that it makes more than 475.

I was told 675.

hey, i know i am not supposed to post in newb threads (:gone:), but i think i might know this guy (or his car anyway)

i was at precision autosports in beaver creek a couple weeks ago and i could have sworn i saw this exact car - same year, same front grille with no license plate and same color, and the rear license plate did have svt in it. talked to the owner of the shop for a few minutes and from what i remember, i think it is a stock ls1 with ls6 (?) heads and some different cam and a return style fuel system in addition to the sts turbo. i don't remember the exact numbers but i think it's 550-575 whp and 6xx wtq

jeff from precision said the owner was from here in columbus... and his name was pete... and how many blue `02 camaro owners have an sts turbo kit...??

just sayin.... i'll :gtfo: now...

Haha classic move right there, dude must be on the throwback hustle.

hey, i know i am not supposed to post in newb threads (:gone:), but i think i might know this guy (or his car anyway)

i was at precision autosports in beaver creek a couple weeks ago and i could have sworn i saw this exact car - same year, same front grille with no license plate and same color, and the rear license plate did have svt in it. talked to the owner of the shop for a few minutes and from what i remember, i think it is a stock ls1 with ls6 (?) heads and some different cam and a return style fuel system in addition to the sts turbo. i don't remember the exact numbers but i think it's 550-575 whp and 6xx wtq

jeff from precision said the owner was from here in columbus... and his name was pete... and how many blue `02 camaro owners have an sts turbo kit...??

just sayin.... i'll :gtfo: now...

Snitching ftl