Shes almost alive!

OneToEnvy

i swear there is one down here in the dayton area that has one in it. its crazy never been finished but it was damn close at one point and time. it has since changed hands and not sure if it will ever be finished. but congrats, i liked the spoiler and stock wheels better. but beautiful car man!

Its a love hate thing. I just wanted to sleeper it up a little. You dont know how it feels to here,"damn bro that's a sweet WRX, wanna race my STi its almost the same as what you have!!" by the uneducated:marc2:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :ninja:

Turbos is the FP Red

I am hopeing to see 450 at 23lbs but we'll see. and i have no idea as for numbers.

I ran a 13.02 on stock turbo with a TBE stock tires and a piggy back. Now i have utec and a tire that has some more stick t it. So we shall see.

Any predictions??

high to mid 11's

Turbos is the FP Red

I am hopeing to see 450 at 23lbs but we'll see. and i have no idea as for numbers.

I ran a 13.02 on stock turbo with a TBE stock tires and a piggy back. Now i have utec and a tire that has some more stick t it. So we shall see.

Any predictions??

12.2 @ 116

Those are stock heads and cams?