Gas Prices.....

Rhett

So I am wondering...

When Bush was in office and gas prices went up gradually over 7 years everybody was bitching like crazy, Bush this, W that....

But when gas goes up almost $.80 in 3 weeks... I dont hear about anyone bitching about Obama....

Discuss

Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, Leap Year.... they always bitched...

Not saying your wrong Ramsey.... but its just something I thought about today...

Yeah, but i have remembered every summer the prices going up and back down towards winter. I also believe they have gone up more than usual.

I was watching a story on CNN last week about how the oil companies aren't pulling in any revenue to help their exploration and R&D, so that's what prices are going up.

Probably bullshit, but there's something to consider.

As long as I am not paying more then $4 a gallon I won't bitch at how big of a jump happens. So what it went up 80 cents in 3 weeks and is still less then $3. Better then paying $4.15 a gallon.

Go cry more.

I am not crying about the prices... I can afford them with out problem... I am just wondering why people aren't bitch more about gas any more... I guess the only change we have seen is less crying liberals

I am not crying about the prices... I can afford them with out problem... I am just wondering why people aren't bitch more about gas any more... I guess the only change we have seen is less crying liberals

Exactly. I mean the spending more, gas prices rising faster, jobs only getting worse, but yet nobody really complaining.

Gas is one of those items that no matter how expensive it is, someone will bitch!

Really though, Bush got blamed for Katrina, gas prices, etc... I don't think that we can point one man at things like that. For instance, if Obama made the market go up yesterday, where the hell is he today?

Everything and its mother makes gas prices fluctuate. For example, Obama actually did not make the market go up. I find that every time I take a sh!t that is longer than fifteen minutes, thirty-one seconds, gas prices go up.

I know... not much time!!

But you are right - I think our President (past and present) has little to do with gas prices. Depends on how much time they get to take a crapper, though :shrug: