Roy's new project coming to a street near you

Comebackkid

I've been wanting an eg hatch for the longest time. Now I am getting one either later on today or tomorrow.. Here's some pics and project build---

Fully built & sleeved b16

Holset hx-35

ctr cams, titanium retainers and dual valve springs

with fully port and polished head

msd dizzy and coil

hondata s300

scat rods, je pistons

1000cc injectors

aem fuel rail and adj regulator

This motor is going to be bad ass.. Shooting for the 10's

All of the block work has been done just needs to be put back together and exhaust made.I will have gearhead put the motor together and put in and roll cage and exhaust so he will be a busy man discuss

Edited by Comebackkid

Guest Removed

gonna have to clean the head real well, there is some burnt oil there. im just glad someone did the DIY block guard correctly. so gett all the motor stuff over here,and i'll start putting it together. once thats done we can get it in the car, start fabing the exhuast up and getting the rest of the car ready....

btw..hope pop's truck make's it to pink's. make sure he gets one of my stickers on that thing asap..lmao

Guest Removed
It might just be the angle of the picture, but your turbo oil return line appears to be full of fail.

that was just mock up. to make sure things fit. now, where is that hose going? no where. it goes to the pan. i have to weld a fitting in it, cause i dont like the rubber hose, or the setup they have on the pan now. ill put some braided hose on it when its all said and done.