Prices for Baseline Dyno Runs for Columbus Racing.

DTM Brian

Hello Gang.

Wanted to share with you some pricing for members of CR. To recieve this pricing you must be a member of the forum.

For $65.00 you will recieve 4 baseline pulls with Air/Fuel and Boost. Remember that wideband sensor I use is an NTK sensor along with the AFM1000 from Powertrain Electronics. This is the same wideband used by Pickups Plus. Brady will tell you that this is regarded as on the best wideband 02 sensors setups. The boost sensor is from American Sensor Technologies and is accurate within a 1/10 of a psi. For the GM and Ford crowd I will also include free datalogging of the pcm so we can compare a/f's from the dyno pulls to what is being commanded by the pcm. This will be good information that can be used down the road should you decide to do a tune. I will also allow you to do 1 change in between your 4 pulls. Those changes include adjustment of ignition timing or fuel which is to be done by you. This can be done with either a fuel controller if you have one or an adjustment of fuel pressure or ignition timing with a timing light. If you have a pre programmed hand tuner you are welcome to make 1 set of changes as well. Below is an example of a graph you will recieve including detailed information of boost and a/f readings.

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Ryan%20Hill.jpg

Please send me a PM here on CR to schedule your appointment.

• Upvote 1

hey pm me more info on price for my truck carbed 355 in it let me know how much and when i can bring it 2wd s10 thanks john

PM Sent

Brian, call me.

You call me. I was in Cleveland watching Jeff Dunham when you called. :)

KillJoy

How much for tunning and a chip? For a Mustang Supercharged

PM Sent

Guest Removed
This is the best deal in columbus. Fact just do the math 65 /4 = $16.25 per pull

you cannot beat this price in columbus (or galloway)

brian call me bro we nee dto do lunch

how about we all do a steak lunch at my place? :D

Guest Removed
now that a great deal...2 pulls for $30..with wide band, and free data logging on gm's and fords...fucking pimp. i'll have the truck over there soon. i need to see if my maf is my issue, or its this junk ass dilablow programmer :o