For all the nerds.

FallnAngel

http://hackohio.lefora.com/forum/

It's a forum I created for anyone with an interest in hacking. Now I don't mean security and networks but repurposing and reenginggering hardware and software for a different purpose. To give you an example, I am taking a drill press and, from scratch, building a 3 axis CNC router our of it. Possibly a smaller version for a dremmel and make an etching machine from it. One member hacks PS2's and uses those hacks to play Japanese PS2 games on his US PS2. It's a small community and it's just been started but I have permission to post this so I send a message to all the nerds out here to support your local collective. The information we posses can help another in the quest to hack a CRT to make an ossilloscope or what have you. So to the nerds and engineers on here, if you're a nerd be it, do it, love it. Hack Ohio!

Hmmm ... no net hacking huh ? Just reverse engineering eh ??? Can I somehow brute force my way onto the forum ?

I can hack PSPs ...

Uhhh ... hack the world !!!

You need to hack up the body to your sig picture.

Well than you all should join. Lefora is a free forum and hosting utility. I had to pay all of nothing to get it built so I won't complain. If it comes down to it, I have a copy of Vbulletin and a Server here at home I can run, all I would need is to buy a domain, which isn't that expensive. I hope to see some new faces! I can't advocate systems and network/computer hacking because it's unethical and criminal and I can be held liable. I don't doubt you can burte that forum but why would you want to?