WTB: 4 door GTP 99-2001

John Bruh

http://www.dayton-fbody.com/DFBAbb/viewtopic.php?t=3583

OK here it is again.. Not too common color Dark Metallic Blue, 150000miles, HUD, leather, Heated seat, loded excluding Sunroof. I'm not going to say its Showroom condition cause its not, it has alot of miles on it shows some Normal wear and tear but it cleans up well, the odd clearcoat pealings, stone chips, hood has some minor dimples, blah blah. Honestly for the mileage Its very clean so I've been told.

I just drove it to Chicago and got 27-29 mpg on average so its a money saver as well as some gogo...!

Only issue it the AC/Heater blower motor has a loose connection somewhere, it won't work or will work then it'll just kick on or off when you hit a bump, but i may be fixed before it sells.

Have brand new SC and Acc belts.

Mods are

3 Guage Pillar, Boost, Volts and Oil Pressure but OIL PSI is not hooked up.

2.0 DHP PCM, K&N, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat.

17" Azul wheels about 5k on wheels and tires.

Other than listed mods, fully stock, runs great

Asking $4300.00 obo...also includes stock wheels and tires.

TEXT ME AT 325-280-2396 if you want to take a closer look.

No trades wanted as I am going moving soon and just need to unload the excess..

I will deliver or meet w/in 75 miles of , Ohio 45434

Pics are in the link.

anyone have info on cheap mods for these things.

and how much boost do they run stock. I think my supercharger is acting up (its the led bar it only lights up 1/2 way, and i thought it would go all the way to the top)

ZZP is a good place to go...

I have a 3.5 pulley on mine with supporting mods. If you wanna compare it to stock let me know. Im in Pataskala...and if you wanna build you a FWI I have the pipe you need...and a pulley puller when you go to drop sizes...