WTB: 4 door GTP 99-2001

John Bruh

+1. Theres a ton of great info on clubgp.com as well.

Another good site to buy parts from is wbodystore.com

i have mied feelings about wbodystore there cst service sucked when they sent me the wrong part for my 04 gpgt, but zzp was amazing...i was one click away from buying there stage one turbo kit for my car...had all my credit card info in shippign ect...an at the very last second i backe dout like a puss lol an then traded it in a few weeks later fo the srt...bad decesion

Bowtown rd in Delaware.... I passed it today, its behind the corner cafe and just E. of the Fire Station. Bowtown runs right off 36/37 on the eastside of Delaware. I can get a # if you'd like.

Just an fyi on mods...

i did the basic mods on my 01 and my gas mileage went to shit.

3.4 pulley, intake, ubend delete, tune, tstat, plugs, etc, couple other small things, made the car more fun and sound awesome, but i average 16-17mpg mixed driving, compared to 23-24 before.

i have mied feelings about wbodystore there cst service sucked when they sent me the wrong part for my 04 gpgt, but zzp was amazing...i was one click away from buying there stage one turbo kit for my car...had all my credit card info in shippign ect...an at the very last second i backe dout like a puss lol an then traded it in a few weeks later fo the srt...bad decesion

I only ordered a couple things from them, but their stuff was priced well and they shipped really quick. The downpipe I got from them was very high quality. But yeah, you can't go wrong with ZZP either

Just an fyi on mods...

i did the basic mods on my 01 and my gas mileage went to shit.

3.4 pulley, intake, ubend delete, tune, tstat, plugs, etc, couple other small things, made the car more fun and sound awesome, but i average 16-17mpg mixed driving, compared to 23-24 before.

Thats odd. My GTP had all that plus a 3" downpipe, but I still had the stock pulley, and my mileage didn't change a bit from stock. Although the smaller pulley probably makes a difference.

If you drop down to a 3.4 pulley I'd recommend getting headers. Every car is different though, but make sure you monitor KR. I'd invest in an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. Best money I ever spent on that car

I get the same gas mileage with my mods as I did stock... I get almost 30 on the highway.

Its that right foot that causes bad gas mileage after modding...

1st day i had the car it read 37mpg on the highway!!!! i was amazed. then 27 was my average back from newark!

Not a bad car for the money at all...Dont forget I have a puller I bought from ZZP when you decide to swap pulleys that you can use. It will save you 100 dollars...

you want to build a FWI for it? It will make that SC scream...I have the pipe you need...