2006 Z06 w/5k miles and 2002 Audi S4 w/34k miles for sale

ohioko4s4

Hey everyone,

I am being temporarily transferred out to my Palo Alto CA office starting next week and given that I won't be around much this summer, and possibly longer, figured it unfortunately makes sense to offer up both my cars for sale. PM me if you're interested and I'll provide you any information you need, but I think most of you know the specs for each and have seen them multiple times. I would sell the Z06 for $63k and the S4 for $33k. You couldn't come close to building either of these cars for what I will sell them for (I am embarrassed to admit I have receipts for over $100k into each). The S4 is getting a stronger clutch next week, but otherwise runs perfect. It made just under 600awhp on a Mustang a few months back. It still remains my favorite car I've owned. The Z06 makes anywhere from mid 500's off the bottle to mid 800's on a 250 shot. Both are in showroom condition, inside and out and have been religiously maintained.

I'll be commuting back attempting to get the Supra drag record this summer, so hope to still see many of you at the track or at an occasional GTG.

Jamie