• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
fucking hippies.

STFU and pass me the bong bitch :lol:

j/k

maybe with stuff like this we can get them to open drag strips later, to keep people off the streets!

but think about it like this. i would rather have a track open late, that way we dont have to street race, and get charges and are cars taking and paying a ton of big fines and so on!

Edited by Removed

this thread is an epic failure.

Go to the track if you want and if you dont give a fuck, go out on the weekend and have some fun. Might as well close thing site down with shit like this. Keep it responsable and who gives a shit what goes down

Guest Removed

yeah i agree, the laws they want to make are stupid as shit.dui is way worse. but maybe you didnt even read it? all this is asking for is to relook at street racing laws! and why they are not working!

and all of you are missing the point! id much rather be at bolten field, dig racing all fucking night, with saftey crews, then loose my L's for a blast down the street.

i sure couldnt live with myself if a "what if" happened" and killed or hurt other people!

which side would you rather be on if the laws do go down? the side that can help us push tracks to be open later,or closing down a road too give us more time to race? or the side going to jail every time there car is on the street?

Go to the track if you want and if you dont give a fuck, go out on the weekend and have some fun. Might as well close thing site down with shit like this. Keep it responsable and who gives a shit what goes down

Go look Monica Durban in the face and tell her that! Or McAllister Price, a 2 year little girl that died from a street race gone wrong. go tell her family that.

I would rather they not make more bs laws! That's all we need something else to get in trouble for. Why don't they just make everything you can possibly do illegal.

hey dumbass, its already Illegal.

Edited by Removed

Honestly do you think they'll close down a street for stuff they dont like already?? Without "streetracers" i think CPD and the news wouldnt have anything to really talk about. It does suck when people get hurt by people "streetracing" But you have to remeber half the time its not people that actually have to do with racing. People in ohio just cant drive at all. There are idiots then there are people that conduct "streetracing" in a good manner. Not saying that its right just saying that some people take the right precautions to do so. But all in all i don't think that it will be resovled in the "streetracers" favor

I am out on the road propably more than anyone on here. I see more dangerous drivers traveling over 80 mph in suvs, mini vans, and stupid ricers. I see far less sports cars and muscle cars doing this.

Guest Removed
dumb so if they also see 2 people racing elec wheelchairs are they going to get the same penalty

i take it you didnt read it...NO

read it..all this pentition states is the laws need reworked!

god damn, i'll go rewrite it and repost this.

i take it you didnt read it...NO

read it..all this pentition states is the laws need reworked!

god damn, i'll go rewrite it and repost this.

no i didn't I can give 2 shits less about street racing

I am out on the road propably more than anyone on here. I see more dangerous drivers traveling over 80 mph in suvs, mini vans, and stupid ricers. I see far less sports cars and muscle cars doing this.

EXCATLY PEOPLE ON CELL PHONES MOMS IN MINI-VANS

Street Racing has been around for a long time, and from what I can remember it's never been legal. So why is everyone spazing out now? The law says that street racing is illegal… Does that make it the worst crime ever!? OMG Street Racing Kills People!!! If you street race you’re extremely irresponsible and need to go to jail and have your car taken away! !! YOU DAMN STREET RACERS!!!!

Look, you take a risk driving your kid to school everyday at 7:30- 8:00am on 270 or at busy intersection. You take a risk driving home late at night with potential drunk drivers on the road. You take a risk driving in a heavy down pour of rain or snow. How many people die each year from street racing? How many die from people falling asleep at the wheel? How many die from Drunk Drivers? How many people die from just plain bad drivers?

My point is that street racing isn’t going to stop people from getting killed in their cars. The law isn’t going to stop people from street racing. So why make a big deal out of it? Actually having tougher laws may help street racing…It will force the people who want to keep doing it to be smarter about it. Just my .02

Oh boo hoo, sounds like some people are butthurt about the idea of more enforcement going towards laws that are already there. Street racing is illegal, people do get hurt by it because believe it or not, when you're deciding to race down the street Susan down the street driving her kids home from work don't know that you're going to decide to tear down the street and to keep out of your way. If you're going to race, go to the track.

Yes, DUI laws need to be put on stricter enforcement, but so does street racing as the current laws are not really doing much in terms of deterrence.

Oh boo hoo, sounds like some people are butthurt about the idea of more enforcement going towards laws that are already there. Street racing is illegal, people do get hurt by it because believe it or not, when you're deciding to race down the street Susan down the street driving her kids home from work don't know that you're going to decide to tear down the street and to keep out of your way. If you're going to race, go to the track.

Yes, DUI laws need to be put on stricter enforcement, but so does street racing as the current laws are not really doing much in terms of deterrence.

What family do you know picks there kids up at 3 or 4am in the morning from work? I get your point but seriously as steve stated there is a bigger risk on 270 and 71 during rush over

Guest Removed
What family do you know picks there kids up at 3 or 4am in the morning from work? I get your point but seriously as steve stated there is a bigger risk on 270 and 71 during rush over

i have seen soccer moms go to the store at 3 am to go get formula for there babys!

and i also agree this petition needs reworded. showing that true car enthusiasts, are not supporting illegal street racing, and we need more track time, and more places to go!

i mean how easy is it to go race at norwark? not so easy is it? but how easy is it to go race down broad st? yes i know i have done it myself. but that dont make it right. but what if a slick blows out, or some random part failure happens and the cars goes into someone's house and kills half the people in it?

I agree with this. Most the time i see people driving fast and or recklessly its a SUV or Minivan just not giving a fuck on the freeway.

I think that making stricter laws isn't going to change a damn thing, its just going to move it further out of the city, (Hopefully?), or you'll see a lot of rice'd out cars starting to dissapear.

Don't quote me on this, but i aws with my buddy and his dad yesterday and his dad said that they are trying to change the street racing laws here in ohio to how they are in cali, caught street racing and your license = gone, car = gone.

But back to the OT, No matter how strict the laws are, it'll never stop. People still rape, kill, steal, etc. and they don't seem to care. Its all about the laws, and how the person see's it in there eyes, also if they think they can get away or not.

dumb so if they also see 2 people racing elec wheelchairs are they going to get the same penalty

That was the dumbest thing i have heard all morning...

But i agree with lev it wont come down to being fixed in the streetracers favor.

I say... fuck it.... everything is legal to you get caught!!!

I say we dont be dumb asses and Meet at Polaris every Friday and Saturday at the same times and go run up 71n the same times with like 15 cars.... why dont people get a little smarter and switch up

As some1 said before they are trying to herd us...

A shepard cant heard the flock if he cant find them...

but oh well.. this idea makes to much sense for any of us to follow, I will see you at Polaris tonight who wants to 40 roll for $20 on 71N at about 12am??? Any takers??

I agree with this. Most the time i see people driving fast and or recklessly its a SUV or Minivan just not giving a fuck on the freeway.

I think that making stricter laws isn't going to change a damn thing, its just going to move it further out of the city, (Hopefully?), or you'll see a lot of rice'd out cars starting to dissapear.

Don't quote me on this, but i aws with my buddy and his dad yesterday and his dad said that they are trying to change the street racing laws here in ohio to how they are in cali, caught street racing and your license = gone, car = gone.

But back to the OT, No matter how strict the laws are, it'll never stop. People still rape, kill, steal, etc. and they don't seem to care. Its all about the laws, and how the person see's it in there eyes, also if they think they can get away or not.

Yup, it definitely is not going to make street racing go away. Laws, smaws. Remember when they really started prohibiting skate boarding? Some cities built skate boards parks as a result... Who knows? Maybe they will put in a road course on Broad St!! Lol, will never happen, but you get my point.

Perhaps something good can come from tougher laws.