BZZT! Electrocution death...

zeitgeist57

Definitely not as bad as the murder video, but that's still fucked up. I've never heard a sound like that, and the dude was on fire.

It's not sickening, just sad to see. I don't think he realized what he did until it was too late.

If you really wanna see something disgusting, see if you can find photos of the guy after death. They show us photos of people who have been electrocuted as part of safety training at work. Ever seen a 4th degree burn? Good stuff.

If you really wanna see something disgusting, see if you can find photos of the guy after death. They show us photos of people who have been electrocuted as part of safety training at work. Ever seen a 4th degree burn? Good stuff.

Hadn't seen them, just googled it. That seems like the point where amputation would be a good option.

holy hell! How much electricity goes through those? I didnt think fire was usually involved during electrocution. The light socket I touched hurt, but it felt nothing like that!!

I don't think that you would really feel that all that much, if at all. Probably zap and lights out.

I don't think that you would really feel that all that much, if at all. Probably zap and lights out.

Exactly.. he didn't feel shit.

He was dead before there was any comprehension at all of what was happening. I've been shocked by the battery on my car before.. somehow completed a circuit when I was looking over the motor in my AE86 while it was running and knocked myself straight the fuck out and found myself on the floor. Of course, I had no idea what had taken place once I came back to, but it was a hell of a ride.

Exactly.. he didn't feel shit.

He was dead before there was any comprehension at all of what was happening. I've been shocked by the battery on my car before.. somehow completed a circuit when I was looking over the motor in my AE86 while it was running and knocked myself straight the fuck out and found myself on the floor. Of course, I had no idea what had taken place once I came back to, but it was a hell of a ride.

Ohh.....that wasn't the battery. I was feeling lonely and needed a "special buddy". :eek:

Is that possible??

I've made sparks fly off of a wrench before, but I thought my body's resistance was too high to actually get electrocuted....

Yes, it's possible.

Also, there is a big difference between electrocuted and shocked. TE7two was shocked, which is both common and painful. I have found (unfortunately through personal experience) that DC is much more painful than AC. :(

Yes, it's possible.

Also, there is a big difference between electrocuted and shocked. TE7two was shocked, which is both common and painful. I have found (unfortunately through personal experience) that DC is much more painful than AC. :(

:nod: