Well my project is over.....

DaddyBuiltRacing

Got bad news today regarding my motor build. Mike Laskey called me to tell me the block I shipped out to him was of no use. The mains are so fucked up that they cannot even be align honed to fix them. So I will now be selling my car and all my parts, fuck this I can't continue putting myself through all these headaches over a fucking car. Just needed to rant a little

Guest Removed
Its a GSR and you can't find them at a junkyard. I found one locally and kid is on crack, wants 150 for a bare fucking block, like its made of gold. Take it to scrap yard and get 5bucks out of it

you know as well as i do some honda junkie will buy it if its needed!

wtf you dont have one laying around? sell some more honda junk and go buy it! :gtfo:

Mike Laskey for the win!!! Just got an email from him stating he would rather see me finish the build then to call it quits. So he is going to hook me up with a GSR block so I can finish this damn thing.

WOW!!! That's good shit right there, congratz!!!

WOW!!! That's good shit right there, congratz!!!

Yeah thats what I call customer service lol. I went and played basketball, talked to the gf and calmed down a little. She reassured me that i am not a quitter and to just finish the fucking car lol. So its game back on

Yeah thats what I call customer service lol. I went and played basketball, talked to the gf and calmed down a little. She reassured me that i am not a quitter and to just finish the fucking car lol. So its game back on

Well if you did give up the guy wouldn't make any $$$ off you. So by hooking you up with a block you can now spend more $$$....But what ever the reason glad your project is back on line.

if your getting fed up and quitting over a hundred and fifty dollar part...perhaps you should find a new hobby

Perhaps you should blow me? That could be my new hobby watching the back of your head as you gradually take my meaty treat down your throat. Intrigue you?

Just joking...I wasn't being emo fag! I was just pissed and having a bad day lol