blacklick - no water?

Guest tbutera2112

so my chances of it being fixed by 11 are.....?

They way utilities usually act around here? Prob not good. I hope it will be back on, but im not holding my breath

that happened down at the dip in the road by meijer about a year ago when i still lived out there.

we woke up and it was off, IIRC, early morning (6am?) and it was back on by mid afternoon/early evening

you got pics of the lake/main break LJ?

Guest tbutera2112
um, get 7-8 ice cubes from freezer, pop in microwave 30 seconds, use toothpaste, rinse, profit?

i tried that....i put them on for 2 minutes and they werent even melting...wtf? i got tired of waiting...and i did use tooth paste...i had to rinse with ice cubes

Dont feel bad, I havent taken a shower or even left the bed in nearly 2 weeks.

that sucks. i know its not the same, but my brother busted his knee cap into 3 big pieces and a bunch of little pieces when he was 10...hyperextended his leg. grady memorial said the tendon was ontop of his kneecap and nothing he could do...

my brother laid on or pull out bed on the couch for a week. did not get up for a week, AT ALL. pissed into a bottle because he couldnt get up, and didnt shit for a week straight. finally went to mt carmel and they told him knee was busted, and got him fixed.

i couldnt imagine being down 1 week, let alone how long youve been down.

that happened down at the dip in the road by meijer about a year ago when i still lived out there.

we woke up and it was off, IIRC, early morning (6am?) and it was back on by mid afternoon/early evening

you got pics of the lake/main break LJ?

Nah, im going out there in a few min to make sure they are working on it. If they have it lit up ill take pics

I've been peeing in the yard BTW, lol

Guest Removed
what is going on, anyone know? i went to work this morning and sweated for 4 hours straight...then went to robs later and sweated for another 4 hours straight messing with my car and shit...now im greasy and shit and theres no water to take a shower...wth is going on?

you shower? wtf :confused::p