Needed: Summer Job or Internship

Kevin R.

Well, that time has come again. I will be ending my junior year here in a week and am not sure what I will be doing this summer. I was pursuing an internship that did not work out due to Ohio University's quarter system and getting out so late in the summer. So, therefore, I am asking if anyone knows of any jobs or summer internships that could provide value to my resume. However, I will consider anything as I have to make money this summer or be a very broke senior.

If anyone knows of anything please feel free to contact my cell phone 614-560-9512, at kevinrainwater@gmail.com or through PM on here.

I greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: On second thought, it might not be a good idea to post my entire resume on an internet forum. If you would like to see it send me an email or I can PM it in .jpeg format. Thanks.

Some highlights, however, include:

Bachelors of Business Administration, Expected June 2010

Ohio University, Athens, OH

Double major: Finance, Marketing

Relevant Experience:

• Ohio University Student Equity Group Member, September 2008-Present

• Help manage a $1.6 million allocation of Ohio University’s endowment fund in a concentrated student run equity

portfolio

• Conduct in-depth research to develop macroeconomic and industry theses in order to outline top-down

investment strategies applicable to the current market environment

• Work in a small analyst team to develop comprehensive equity reports based on an investment thesis and shortterm

catalysts.

• Gain valuable presentation, analytical, and writing skills in preparation of equity research reports

• Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre Member, September 2008-Present
    • Gain valuable sales experience through working with experienced professionals in the industry
    • Obtain higher value sales education through dedicated classes and role playing experiences
    • Participate in educational sales experience days and corporate visits to expand my sales abilities

• Defense Finance and Accounting Service Office Support Clerk, June 2008 - September 2008
    • Learned valuable real-world business experience in the field of government finance
    • Responsible for the re-organization and output of government employee financial documents

• National Tire and Battery Salesman, June 2006 - January 2008
    • Used developed selling techniques to maintain sales and support customer inquiries
    • Developed strong interpersonal skills and deep understanding of the sales process