a little father daughter time

Cordell

So I taught the kid to rattle can, she did the whole passenger side of the truck while I did the rest. It was a good way to waste $5 and have fun with my daughter.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0496.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0494.jpg

looks like a good time. it only took one can to spray the whole truck?

No it took 5 cans, Lowe's had them for 98 cents a can, the super cheap shit.

Should have painted the blinkers, headlights, tailights, etc to get that murdered out look. LoL!

If I really wanted to waste money I'd buy some of that transparent black paint. Although I may have to try that out on something before I do the Camaro.

looks worse now...but atleast that one cant shift...and no i dont mean cab shift..lmao

It shifts really well, gears and cab. ;)

I think she did better than you, Scott.

She's a smart kid, she did really well considering she couldn't press down the button on the can. I thought it was hilarious how she was pressing the button with her left hand, and swinging the can back and forth. Too bad I didn't take the camera out sooner.

Good times. :)

Now you need to put the driveline out of a GN into that beast. What a great sleeper that would be.

that truck has so mnuch rust an is such apos if you put any sort of power to the ground itll tear the truck into pieces lol