Suspects posted on the news about the homeless man beating

Browning

True, kids will be kids and I too have matured in my years, I use to get into a lot of fights at school... But to jump a SLEEPING or at least vulnerable homeless man for no reason (3 on 1 mind you) and stomp his face in, to the point he needs reconstructive surgery isn't what I would consider just being a stupid kid... That type of behavior turns into other more serious shit. So yeah, I hope the little fuckers get to spend some time in jail at least a solid year and I hope it affects them long term and follows them for the rest of their lives. Because it sure sounds like it’s going to affect the innocent victim for the rest of his…

i think the "scared straight" thing will only work for the "stupid kid" though. like you said, this goes beyond just being a dumb kid... id wager they have some deeper problems and really jail probably wont do shit for them, except make them more pissed off and have more experience in assaults... maybe even a few stabbings thrown in.

i guess if you want to PUNISH them, send em to prision

if you want to try to REHABILITATE them so it wont happen again, send em to the psych ward.

or just take em out back and shoot em.... whatever.

I honestly hope they get beaten within an inch of their lives, just like they did to poor Robert. Kids today are just about useless.

Not a surprise when parents let the television raise their kids and any school you send your kids to that doesnt cost 15k a year is basically a city-run day care center.

My buddy said one of the guys was bragging about it... he said it was the guy that works for little ceasers who dances witht he sign and shit... Havnt seen him in a while either..

saw the little ceasars dancing guy yesterday so it wasn't him.

saw the little ceasars dancing guy yesterday so it wasn't him.

If you guys know this guy, he couldnt function as a dancing guy. I met in every morning for a year and a 1/2 when I was painting. He would come to he paint store looking for butts. i gave him smokes and never once heard him saya word in all the times I have seen him.

Well someone had posted that they had heard that he was one of the guys but to verify HE IS NOT ONE OF THE SUSPECTS...He had an article done on him a few weeks ago and his name IS NOT one of the 3 names of the suspects...

I sure would hate to see him get beat down for a mistaken identity. That would suck and I always get a good laugh when I drive by and see him spinning that sign and doing the running man....Its really funny...

I sure would hate to see him get beat down for a mistaken identity. That would suck and I always get a good laugh when I drive by and see him spinning that sign and doing the running man....Its really funny...

+1

i always LOL whenever i see that kid out there.

Re-reading this and talking with my brother I played hockey with one of these kids. Mike Hutton.

He played JV for quite some time... kid is a dumb ass and I really really hopes he gets what he deserves. He's taken his fair share of beatings on the ice, I hope he got used to it, there are plenty more to come.