Lakers vs. Magic

Snowflake

lakers in 5 if not a sweep.

It def won't be a sweep. I say 6 games sounds about right. Sadly.

Hopefully they bounce back and take it to 7 and finish off this year with another amazing series.

Lakers did work tonight. I wish I would have got to see Cavs and Lakers match up, just so Lakers can shut all the Cavs nutswingers the fuck up! Regardless, Lakers in game 5/6. Although Gasol can't really guard Howard. Howard is the best center in the game IMO.

Jackson

Lakers did work tonight. I wish I would have got to see Cavs and Lakers match up, just so Lakers can shut all the Cavs nutswingers the fuck up! Regardless, Lakers in game 5/6. Although Gasol can't really guard Howard. Howard is the best center in the game IMO.

100% agreed w/ everything he just said

Thats the token Black guy comment:p I am just messing with you because I just seen you log on and noone else is posting.

LOL! I've been a Kobe fan since he was a newb shooting airballs. I need for him to get the finals MVP and a championship for me this year.

LOL! I've been a Kobe fan since he was a newb shooting airballs. I need for him to get the finals MVP and a championship for me this year.

He played great yesteday thats for sure. If he keeps it up both of your wishes will be here shortly.

yeah its got to be alot better watching guys ice skate and knock out each others teeth...:)

If you put it that way, well then, yeah it's better. ;)

I bet I've been to more LA games then most Ohio-based Lakers fans.