Lakers vs. Magic

Snowflake

i will say, if that dude hit me in the back like that, i probably wouldnt have as much control as he did...that could have fucked him up pretty bad.

With it being the finals this would be the one time I wouldnt have thrown 4 knuckles at his forehead. Having Gasol out for fighting would have definitely been beneficial to Orlando.

Kobe will never be able to do it without Shaq.

No he just had an all star supporting cast. They substituted Shaq for gasol, bynum and odum...........Throw in ariza and keep fisher. Doesn't sound like they downgraded much. And it did take him 7 years to win again.

Gasol is simply amazing. He has become one of my all time favorite players. I am glad he is on a team that gets a lot of national air time so more people can see him play.

The lakers have some decisions to make offseason but if they make the right ones, they could easily end up in the finals for the next few years.

No he just had an all star supporting cast. They substituted Shaq for gasol, bynum and odum...........Throw in ariza and keep fisher. Doesn't sound like they downgraded much. And it did take him 7 years to win again.

Gasol is simply amazing. He has become one of my all time favorite players. I am glad he is on a team that gets a lot of national air time so more people can see him play.

The lakers have some decisions to make offseason but if they make the right ones, they could easily end up in the finals for the next few years.

I started a thread about the lakers a few months ago. That comment was me loling at someone that gave me negative rep with that statement as their reason why.

I started a thread about the lakers a few months ago. That comment was me loling at someone that gave me negative rep with that statement as their reason why.

I gave you shit about Kobe in that thread also. lol but I didn't give you negative rep for it.

Its obviously a serious deal worth -repping lol

Shaq to Cavs would make me an Instant Cleveland fan and I would drop all my money on as many tickets as I could afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

List of who shaq will take to the championship:

Kobe

D-wade

Lebron????