new guy

boosted_Ok

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no theres washers to raise the hood so that it clears the radiator and motor.. with out the washers the hood wont shut

Then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't use that hood, and put the stocker back on.

It's not like you saw ANY performance upgrade from that hood. Hondas, especially in those years, are built like thin tin cans anyway, so it's not like the stock hood weighed much more. The hood fits like shit, is unpainted, and looks aweful...why not trade it + cash for a stocker from some ricer that needs it to complitment his big wing and bigger far pipe (I will politely assume your car does not have a far can and does not sound like a dying weedwhacker).

I am sure Autozone has everything you need to get that second wiper back on and working fine.

Then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't use that hood, and put the stocker back on.

It's not like you saw ANY performance upgrade from that hood. Hondas, especially in those years, are built like thin tin cans anyway, so it's not like the stock hood weighed much more. The hood fits like shit, is unpainted, and looks aweful...why not trade it + cash for a stocker from some ricer that needs it to complitment his big wing and bigger far pipe (I will politely assume your car does not have a far can and does not sound like a dying weedwhacker).

I am sure O'Reilly's has everything you need to get that second wiper back on and working fine.

There you go. :D

Welcome new guy.

im not too worried about the hood right now but i do need a stock or better condition carbon fiber hood.. as far as the wipers go i was looking and the motors are both good its just that one of the threads is stripped where the wiper arm goes so as soon as i get a wiper arm ill get the whole thing and have wipers again..

This thread is sad... Not because of the new guy, but because of the other failure in it. Like the double post above.

Welcome anyway! Clean car, glad to see you know it’s limits.

and as far as racing in parking lots.. it seems to me that its more of the lil v6 mustangs and bagged s10's that race threw the parking lots which is super gay and the same reason we never can stay in one lot for more than a few weeks...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Terrible tried to buy car off you when you had for sale for 2,500 told you i could meet with cash, never texted me back...... - rep :asshole:

Since you took the time to join CR, you should take the time to follow the rules. If you do not understand I am sure we have people who can explain them to you now do us all a favor :gtfo:

You need to stay out of noob threads period. You are the H.I.V. of CR:gtfo:

I don't post in this section normally, but as someone new to the area it sucks to see someone like OH8STi bashing everybody who joins the site that he thinks doesn't have a good enough car, or that he thinks he can pick on. I am glad he wasn't a member here when I joined. It would have given me a really bad impression of the club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't post in this section normally, but as someone new to the area it sucks to see someone like OH8STi bashing everybody who joins the site that he thinks doesn't have a good enough car, or that he thinks he can pick on. I am glad he wasn't a member here when I joined. It would have given me a really bad impression of the club.

Perhaps the company he keeps? I don't know much about this group they call Team Output, but this is a classic thread.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63721&highlight=team+output

He seemed okay at the last meeting. Nice car, maybe a little too proud of it, but that comes with the territory when testosterone, youth and HP mix.

Time will tell. Ones rep points are one thing, but what others think takes longer to change. Perhaps he'll come around.

I met you this weekend at Doc's right? I think you were helping me find a wheel lock key to use. The Team Output thing is something he made himself as a joke, btw, I am sure he isn't serious.

You did. I was the fool with the 6lb camera & lens on his arm :o I wasn't sure if the Team Output thing was real or not :confused: I still default back to the HP / Testosterone and Youth comment. Mainly because I'm old and can say that shit now :p

it appears oh8sti cant read the stickies...i vote ban

as for the new guy, welcome

this guy posted a decent intro, and he actually comes out to meets, yet he has negative rep in the reds....no wonder people dont wanna sign up here anymore....someone signs up with a fbody that has no intentions to ever show to a meet gets right in, but someone with a car that isnt "cool" to everybody that actually does come out, isnt going to get in

Why hate on mike? He goes out more than you and that's just how he is on the net! He doesn't mean anthing he's just like that\ there was a point were I thougt you were annoying :D but lay off he's just gay and wants attention :p and you guys give it to him! Mike I love you!!! In the gayest way possible! We can do a mandum!!!

That is exactly what is happening. Bad impressions and the word is semi-spreading. A little birdie told me that people will be taking vacations from here until the realize what following rules mean! Back to back vacations :cool:

You may wanna stay away from noob threads. You seem like a cool guy and do not want you to get removed or anything. Everything would be ok if people would just listen and read!

Guest Removed
like i said its a 1990 honda civic hatch its got polished fat five wheels d series motor with the basic bolt ons such as exhaust manifold, 2.5 exhaust to the muffler, intake system, tokico blue struts and springs and thats about it. the car is clean the only thing aftermarket on the body is the carbon fiber hood.

exhaust manifold? those come stock on those unless you mean header! and why does the hood not close? if its a d series it should fit just fine. and if the radiator is the issue, and the car is not swapped, or turbod...put the right one in it, or at least make that radiator fit correctly

You need to stay out of noob threads period. You are the H.I.V. of CR:gtfo:

agreed

as far as i know team output is a made up thing to make fun of a group of people that came out to one of the polaris meets

they are not made up...go read the thread below thats linked.they have business cards and all :rolleyes:

Perhaps the company he keeps? I don't know much about this group they call Team Output, but this is a classic thread.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63721&highlight=team+output

yes that was classic..i miss some of the threads from the kitchen..lmao

link to pic of the card they was passing out http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=904911&postcount=84

Edited by Removed