ATTENTION ALL NEWBS!!!! First annual MEET THE NEWBS CR cookout!

V8 Beast

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the date is drawing nearer, we need to establish who is bringing what. Since Brian was originally going to bring the name tags, I will do that now. I will also bring paper plates and napkins and probably some other stuff once I know what everyone else is bringing. We will need people to bring stuff to toss on the grill as well as drinks and chips and stuff like that. So post up here if you will be bringing something.

Since the date is drawing nearer, we need to establish who is bringing what. Since Brian was originally going to bring the name tags, I will do that now. I will also bring paper plates and napkins and probably some other stuff once I know what everyone else is bringing. We will need people to bring stuff to toss on the grill as well as drinks and chips and stuff like that. So post up here if you will be bringing something.

I'm bringing you. Does that count?

So we are looking for a new way to introduce the new people into our real world meets. Brandon came up with a great idea so I thought I would put it into play.

What better way to get to know the new people than by having another cookout :D (this will be cookout number 55 of the year by that point)

Where: Sharon Woods

When: 7/11/09

Time: 3pm-when ever

To make this work we will need people to volunteer to provide the food/drinks and I'll make sure the grilling is taken care of. As long as the weather cooperates I hope to see a lot of new faces along with the old.

wannarace928 - Name tags, Napkins, Paper plates

GTPnLS1, Buffalo Fairy - Hot dogs, buns

Still need: Drinks, More stuff to toss on the grill, Chips/side dishes...

ill bring somthin

Guest tbutera2112
ill bring a game cube, and i had a tv installed into my dash so we can play it....my windows have limo tint, so we wont be interrupted