ATTENTION ALL NEWBS!!!! First annual MEET THE NEWBS CR cookout!

V8 Beast

I'm fond to this because I came up with part of it! Lol but it should be fun regardless if a couple newba show up. Its just to show them that behind the bashing we are still cool people and know how to have fun. So to the newbs and people that hide behind the computer come out and have fun!!!! Eat molest each other idc just come out!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a newb to the forum, but I will say that this is a great way to actually meet people. I've been to several Dyno days, a track day and a few misc. outings but this may make for a more...formal way of actually getting to know everyone. Some events are driven more by certain clicks on the forum and people who already know everyone, so this should help break that up. I’ll mark my calendar!

whats the time frame on whether or not ur a newb? i will come. i guess im still a newb. alltho ive been out to a couple meets, but only talked to a couple peeps............

I am sure, and brian please confirm, that new guys will need old guys to get to know, so I am sure everyone is welcome, Brian please confirm, its most likely not a new guy meet other new guys, brian please confirm.:cool: And I heart Brian, please confirm, over.

When it gets closer, I will be there, and I will talk to you.;)

...So I will let you know or get with me before this and we will set up how to find each other. Cool?

Still creepy

Its open to all of CR. We do want to put more emphasis on getting people out that may not have been out to previous events. We dont care if your car is "rice" etc. You'll fit in nicely if you lice crs and can laugh.

Along with the food I'll bring frisbees, footballs, kick balls, possibly set up some volleyball, etc. It will have more of a family reunion feel.. but with nicer cars in the parking lot :D

BTW, if your join date is after Nov 08 you are a newb.

Get over it, you werent feeling weird riding shotgun a few months ago. We wont even be that close at the meet.:p

You weren't trying to lewer me into your newb chamber of secrets either potter