Help i need intervention

Zoner1320

So is it just me or was going to that bike show then the last couple of days have being kinda nice causing hell for anyone else. This is seriously driving me freaking crazy. I gotta shake this before I fall way off the deep end

that day, when it was nearly 40degrees, i slid my bike down my icy drive way, and had a quick ride around the block.

my neighbors looked at me like was insane, as i almost dropped my bike 4-5 just getting down the driveway. then they pretended like they couldn't see me when i rode by, with a idiot grin on my face.

i tell you, if idiots could smile like i did that day, they would also have lock jaw.

Edited by jbot

Sorry, but your F'd buddy!

I've yet to implement this idea during the winter, but I'm sure it could hold you off until weather breaks: 1. Put your bike in a truck or trailer... 2. Start driving south until it warms to your liking... 3. Hop on you motorcycle and ride until you have to come back!... 4. Pack your shit back up and return to Ohio, so you can be depressed with the rest of us. :(

i got back from the bike show and had to bring mine in the house. its sitting in my dinning room now, getting it all pretty for spring. im adding a rear camera now, made a different plate bracket, wax and polishing it. Damn i hate ohio!

Haha glad im not the only one, last few weeks have been making me crazy, went out and started it up the other day to just let it run, it was hell sitting there for 15 minutes bike running and me not on it. Sad part is even if it warms up i live on a side street that hasnt been plowed once this winter...no hope of gettin the bike out.

Hell as long as the roads are dry i'm riding. People look at me like i'm nuts when I pass them bundled all up, but I'm on to of a bike so the hell with them. why don't y'all with riding jitters get a quad and throw some snow? there's just as much adrenalin strattling a good quad as there is a bike...

Hell as long as the roads are dry i'm riding. People look at me like i'm nuts when I pass them bundled all up, but I'm on to of a bike so the hell with them. why don't y'all with riding jitters get a quad and throw some snow? there's just as much adrenalin strattling a good quad as there is a bike...

it's all a matter of cash flow.... otherwise I'd be atop of all kinds of motorized wheels...

it's all a matter of cash flow.... otherwise I'd be atop of all kinds of motorized wheels...

just charge it on your credit card then file bankruptcy.

I know a buy that bought a new house, then a new Cadillac, then filed bankruptcy. He got to keep the house and car, lol!

Yeah but I think (or at least hope) that the new bankrupcy laws don't let you out of your debts. It just closes all your accounts and sets up on small payment plan. but you do still have to pay at least most of everything back. But. I've never done it, so thats just my take of what I've heard from others....