Anyone gotten "snipped"?

Bam

I have 3 kids,wife almost died with my last son,and we were told no more so I had it done.I got snipped on a Tuesday and was at Kil Kare on Thursday.Frozen Peas FTW.I kept telling the kids we were having Peas for dinner and they'd freak out!Just watch out for the first time after the operation,no one gave me the warning.

so like everyone else... what warning?

I had this done, Dr. Bohl (no kidding). Simple, takes 15 minutes. You are potent for 20 - 30 more goes and then nothing. It aches and for a few days you feel like your underwear doesn't provide enough support.

Funny thing is the Dr's name was Dr Pohl.

I had this done, Dr. Bohl (no kidding). .

quinkidink mabey same person but some one spelled wrong. if not wierdd. if so just think hes held both of your gusy balls... soo some ones nut juice was once passed on to the other.

I had it done about a year ago. Took a percocet and a xanax an hour before the surgery. I didn't have an issue with the needle to numb it up like others. I've had a lot work done to my teeth and I am used to the big needles. I was listening to Bob Marley on the mp3 player the whole time. Afterward used frozen peas on and off. Balls did get big and I had to NOT wear boxers for a few weeks. Went back to work within a few days and walked a little weird but it was worth it.

Go do it you pussy be a real man.

so wait if you get snipped you dont shoot the good stuff? or you do shoot the love juice just no swimmers?

Oh you ejaculate still if this is what you are referring to. There just happens to be no sperm in it. ;)

My wife got it done. She got implants called Essure. It was an in the office procedure she said it was no big deal. Cost was $3000 insurance covered 90% so it was only $300.

http://essure.com

Getting your balls snipped is cheaper and more likely to not fail as birth control.

the 20 - 30 shots you have left, your wife wants them out of you. Safest way to take care of it is 3 or 4 blow jobs per day for 10 days.

I would go for the snip and enforce this ideology.

the 20 - 30 shots you have left, your wife wants them out of you. Safest way to take care of it is 3 or 4 blow jobs per day for 10 days.

I would go for the snip and enforce this ideology.

I had a 90 day followup with the doctor to see if everything went alright and had to bust a nut in a cup to have it tested.

so like everyone else... what warning?

First time after the procedure OUCH!I can't remember if i waited the time the Dr (Dr. Bohl by the way) said to but the worst pain in my life.I asked a guy at work about what it felt like the first time he done it and he said it felt like someone stuck your balls on a anvil and hit them with a sledge hammer.My Brother-in-law said it was his first 2 or 3 times.

First time after the procedure OUCH!I can't remember if i waited the time the Dr (Dr. Bohl by the way) said to but the worst pain in my life.I asked a guy at work about what it felt like the first time he done it and he said it felt like someone stuck your balls on a anvil and hit them with a sledge hammer.My Brother-in-law said it was his first 2 or 3 times.

I never felt like it was this painful. I guess my pain tolerance is higher then normal. Getting a crown on my wisdom tooth was more painful then getting snipped.

I never felt like it was this painful. I guess my pain tolerance is higher then normal. Getting a crown on my wisdom tooth was more painful then getting snipped.

The operation and pain afterwards was nothing,it was the first time I had sex that hurt like you wouldn't believe.It was a one time shot(no pun intended) and then done.