gamereric1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
clean car and you did a correct intro!

mod the car until your credit score screams uncle

or till most of the drive train is on the pavement..

welcome nice intro

Guest tbutera2112
With the exception of the terrible placement of my cup holder its great, all black leather, black dash, black carpet, seats are also comfy. I tell you what though, put a large soda from anywhere in that thing, and shifting is a real bitch. Ill take a pic if you want tomorrow of it...worst design I had ever seen.

i had this problem in my mustang....short throw shifter fixed it, you may look into that

its setup badly too...**this shifter isnt stock, the stock one is like rowing a boat*

http://image.musclemustangfastfords.com/f/9042094/0611mmfp_04z+1999_ford_mustang_gt+interior_view_steering_wheel.jpg

Thanks, it was nice meeting you the other night.

I actually installed a short throw shifter a few months ago. Doesn't do anything for the Cup issue, actually made it worse, but its damn easier to shift now when I don't have a cup in the cup holder.

I actually installed a short throw shifter a few months ago. Doesn't do anything for the Cup issue, actually made it worse, but its damn easier to shift now when I don't have a cup in the cup holder.

I have a solution to this problem: bottled drinks. Sip, cap, and throw in the passenger seat. Problem solved. :)

Guest Removed

thats how it all starts...next thing you know, youre trying to sell stock parts for the next mod.. its like crack, but only with car parts

thats how it all starts...next thing you know, youre trying to sell stock parts for the next mod.. its like crack, but only with car parts

I actually sell car parts for crack, but that's a completely different problem.

I actually sell car parts for crack, but that's a completely different problem.

Selling stock parts for a 3g is like giving them away. No one wants them. Makes it nice when you want to replace something or change something back.

Welcome man, good talking to ya the last few time you have been out.. good to put a car with a face lol

Yea, that's always good. Right now I am working with some members on another site to find us a spot we won't get kicked out of. We have ideas, but need help. People want money to use spots and no one wants to pay to attend so, all we need is luck. We have some places in mind that are about $2500 a year.

Well 2500 a year isnt that bad... considering how many people we have... and other forums and charge the ricers that come out $5 or$10 and give them a card or something... $2500 does not really sound all that bad... but you got to worry about it geting shut down for noise... we tried this before... talk to me Friday night and I will give ya more details.

Actually one place we have in mind. Noise isn't an issue and there's no way you can speed on the road to it, unless you have a bike and you are very very good. Its like a snake road no joke fun to drive on for sure.