Goodbye Verizon, Hello Contracting

OneToEnvy

So for a long while now i have been debating on whether or not i wanted to say working for Verizon. i have come to the decision that i do not and so i am moving on. I will be working as a Roofing and Siding contractor

In short i will mainly focus on storm damage. Its a pretty reputable company that has been in business for about 7 years and i feel pretty good about it.

i know that people have there opinions, however i feel as long as you work for a good company that doesn't break the rules you have a good shot.

So with that said if anyone has had some issues with OHIO and there recent wind or hail storms and has been putting off getting an inspection. Don't hesitate to ask. It doesn't take more than about 15 - 20 Min and it could mean a new roof for you and just like in anything there is always a way to offer a better deal Anyone on here that has worked with me knows my customer service is second to none!

Hell yeah...im a contractor as well. I branched off of my Fathers business of 20+ years but still do many jobs with him. Mainly because i sold my work truck and havent got a new one yet, but am shopping now. We also do roofing and siding but are mainly painters. Yet are experienced in dry wall, carpentry, electrical, fire damage, refurbs and more. I plan on going to school for HVAC here soon along with some other courses and getting my EPA certs. I have some experience with it but wanna be more of a technician rather than doing just installs. Oh and learning more about concrete is something im looking into. I guess i just wanna be a man of many trades since im not amazing at just one thing.

anyways...good luck with everything Mike

Hell yeah...im a contractor as well. I branched off of my Fathers business of 20+ years but still do many jobs with him. Mainly because i sold my work truck and havent got a new one yet, but am shopping now. We also do roofing and siding but are mainly painters. Yet are experienced in dry wall, carpentry, electrical, fire damage, refurbs and more. I plan on going to school for HVAC here soon along with some other courses and getting my EPA certs. I have some experience with it but wanna be more of a technician rather than doing just installs. Oh and learning more about concrete is something im looking into. I guess i just wanna be a man of many trades since im not amazing at just one thing.

anyways...good luck with everything Mike

So you swung on by to steal some glory?

Construction is pretty rough right now. However the storm damage and insurance claims guys always seem to be busy if they have the right connections. What is the company if you dont mind me asking? Sorry I didn't make it over to see you our contract is going to be up in a month :( i just missed out.

The Company is Professional Finish. They have been in business for just under 14 years. I assure you that I will not be giving the Shaft to anyone. If anyone knows me, they know that I always put my customer's needs first.

I will be changing my sponsorship stuff soon.

If anyone feels as though they may have some damage please don't hesitate to ask for a additional pair of eyes. Many time a roof has an issue that can not been seen from the ground. You never know what you insurance company is willing to do.

Just an FYI

Yeah thats cool. Do you work on commission or need so many quotes sent out a month? If so, I dont think I need anything at least siding I am good, but you could always inspect my roof. I am almost sure its fine but if you need to look at things let me know.

Im Down. Dosent hurt to take a look right?..lol

I'll shoot ya a PM later and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for the support man! I really appriciate it.