Good Tick, Chigger, Bug Repelent

armin922

For those of u that farm, camp, hike, etc what do you reccomend to repel against ticks, chiggers and etc? Well mostly ticks. Im going to VA this weekend and i heard the ticks are bad. I have some OFF with 40% Deet and it says it repels against ticks and whatnot. But idk if it will be that effective. What do u all think?

Use OFF deep forest or deep woods whatever it is called. That is what I use when camping. I almost bathe in it. Spray it on everything even your clothes and rub it in with your hands.

I have the most horrible time when I am outside because of bugs biting me. My blood must be sweet or something. From just cutting my grass sunday afternoon I got 10 bites in random places.

Use OFF deep forest or deep woods whatever it is called. That is what I use when camping. I almost bathe in it. Spray it on everything even your clothes and rub it in with your hands.

I have the most horrible time when I am outside because of bugs biting me. My blood must be sweet or something. From just cutting my grass sunday afternoon I got 10 bites in random places.

25% DEET!! :D

I concur, thats stuff is awesome.

Off Deep Woods FTW

http://www.offprotects.com/i/products/prodshot_deepwoods.jpg

Ideal for use when:

* Camping

* Hiking

* Enjoying Outdoor Adventures

OFF! Deep Woods® repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects, especially in heavily wooded areas. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable.

thats what i use and still have issues getting attacked.

A bad thing about off is that it clogs your pore's. Off spray is the #1 stuff in bootcamp that has recruits going to medical overheating and getting the "silver bullet". If you have been to bootcamp they will tell you to only spray that stuff on your legs if your going to be running ect.

25% DEET!! :D

I concur, thats stuff is awesome.

Off Deep Woods FTW

http://www.offprotects.com/i/products/prodshot_deepwoods.jpg

Ideal for use when:

* Camping

* Hiking

* Enjoying Outdoor Adventures

OFF! Deep Woods® repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects, especially in heavily wooded areas. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable.

Yes that is it!

thats what i use and still have issues getting attacked.

I still get bites with it on as well. Best thing I have found to repel insects is smoke from a LARGE campfire. Works every time.

I am curious of the OFF brand "clip on"s actually work.