New member, 1995 Chevy S-10

n3f4r10u5

Guest tbutera2112
I imagine so champ, and I haven't been compared to a bundle of sticks since high school, gots to love the memories.

-Rob

i was talking to scott and paul, hence why i quoted scott talking about his s10 being faster than pauls ranger....get the fuck out...too bad i cant reverse my rep since i already + repped you

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You referenced minitrucks, hence I figured my s10 applies. I wasn't trying to be a dick dude, no hard feelings here, I assumed you were just giving a hard time like most people. No worries.

-Rob

Guest tbutera2112
You referenced minitrucks, hence I figured my s10 applies. I wasn't trying to be a dick dude, no hard feelings here, I assumed you were just giving a hard time like most people. No worries.

-Rob

serious bizzness :p

lol, I like you guys already. The last meet I was at of you guys', somebody had a dodge sr10, I'm willing to bet he'd disagree with trucks not being fast...

umm i do belive i mentioned s10s not being fast. i dont think i said all trucks. gezz your about as slow as your truck is.

better watch it big matts s10 will bust that neons ass lol

yea big matts s10 is just pure nasty ness but he also doesnt have a 4cy or a 6cy in there. hes got a big v8 with a monster turbo on it.

same can be said about neons.

welcome to the board.

touche sir touche

while were on the subject of fast cars....anyone hear about thornes 300awhp, 13 sec, DD???

yea i heard its a slow pos that now is going to get rhini lined ..... gheyy

It was the Jurassic park picture, where the girl is "hacking", and I use that term very very loosely into the security system and says "It's a UNIX system" I know this, and then like all unix systems on tv, they fly through the operating system in virtual reality hehe. Sheesh, if unix was that cool, I'd have more people after my job lol.
  • Confused 1

Hey guys, Rob is a good guy. Actually you know the S10 I was posting about last winter about... let's see hmmm, the starter... the fuel pump... the brakes... the water pump... Well, anyways, long story short, damn near the whole truck is freegahn brand new, ha-ha!

Rob's S10 is simply a platform for the 454ci he is going to put in there, lol.

Rob, welcome to the site.

My bad I forgot you had to own a fast vehicle to be enthusiastic about racing, man how presumptuous can I be ;-)

Sarcasm aside, I want to be a part of CR because it's a group of automobile enthusiasts in Columbus, as simple as that, don't let my lack of money, knowledge, and follow through confuse you, my s10 is going places...granted not very fast, or stylishly but it's going and don't you forget it.

don't let my lack of money, knowledge, and follow through confuse you, my s10 is going places...granted not very fast, or stylishly but it's going and don't you forget it.

you can go fast for cheap. going with a s10 not so much.

im broke as shit an i get to go fast.

Guest tbutera2112
you can go fast for cheap. going with a s10 not so much.

im broke as shit an i get to go fast.

your bike is slow and your car is slower.... :gtfo:

:( atleast your car runs....

your bike is slow and your car is slower.... :gtfo:

:( atleast your car runs....

my car will drag your turd(new motor an all) down the 1320 all day

long. please. oh an ill drag tyour motorcycle down the track as well.

Guest tbutera2112
my car will drag your turd(new motor an all) down the 1320 all day

long. please. oh an ill drag tyour motorcycle down the track as well.

hmmmmm rice rocket vs heavy ass cruiser....i dont think ill be betting any money on that one

ide call you out with my car, but i really have no idea what to expect out of it, so ill just keep my mouth closed haha

better watch it big matts s10 will bust that neons ass lol

Shawn, you may not know this but you have kept the thread from being locked for excessive slowness. In order to keep this thread going we will now need Mark, Jason, Matt, or Ray to welcome the newb. If Tyler and Paul post 15 times before this happens I will have no choice but to shut this down.

Thank you,

Brian C

Senior member of the slow prevention team.