No words can describe this.....just read

Rob1647545496

What happened during bush's term. Sept 11th, Afganistan, War on Terrorism, Operation Iraqi Freedom, the elimination of Saddam from Power, gas hit 4.20/gallon, North Korea, $700 Billion dollar bailout #1, Stock market starts to plummet, banks go under, health care costs went up, foreclosures strike the US hardest hit in Florida and other states, unemployment rose, California Govt asks workers to work unpaid, car companies start going bankrupt, mortgages fail.

Most of which Bush can be directly blamed for, and is the majority of the reason we are in the shit we are currently dealing with.

All I know is that we are in a recession that no one wanted to admit in the beginning, and so called experts said would be over this year. GM is out of the stock market and officially bankrupt, so get used to the fact that things are fucked and who knows for how long. Thats my opinion. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm not saying that to be an ass or direct it towards anyone, I'm just saying that there are a lot of opinions that are based on random 3rd, 4th, and 5th party info that just seems to be very one sided.

Most of which Bush can be directly blamed for, and is the majority of the reason we are in the shit we are currently dealing with.

Yet I seem to be doing quite well. This so called "recession" has yet to effect my lifestyle in anyway...

Bush wasn't perfect by any means, but economic problems don't simply happen over night. In fact, they don't just happen in an 8 year span either. This progressive "shit-storm" has been building since the mid '90s. None of these problems require aid from the govt either. Just like nature, they will work themselves out.