PC's and parts for Sale

timmy43016

I have a Dell Inspiron 530 that is a couple of months old. I purchased to use as a server 03 box. I used it for a couple weeks until the wife got mad because all other PCs were pointed to this box for DNS. Anway, I will load the box with whatever OS you want. I have Server 03 or 08, Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 RC1, or XP. I purchased the tower without mouse and keyboard as servers dont need them, but I have a 17" CRT with mouse and keyboard I will toss in if you want them. I will also load Office 07 Entrprise Edition with MS Project and MS Visio if you want (not on servers). I also have Nero 7 corp ed I will put on as well. All operating systems are legit and will come with MS Advantage Tool so you WILL get updates. I have not even taken the clear plastic film off front of pc yet.

PC Specs:

250GB HD SATA

Intel Dual Core G33

2GB PC 5300 DDR2 RAM Expandable to 4 GB

224 MB integrated onboard graphics card (supports Aero great)

300 W Power supply

DVDRW 16x

Mini SD card slots...SD card slots etc...

****SOLD****

2x 140 GB SATA drives (can easily go into pc mentioned above...)

****SOLD****

PC5300 Laptop Memory 2 GB (1 x 2 sticks)

PRICE $10.00 Each ****One Left****

Feeler on this one...My laptop is in MINT condition and is still covered under Best Buys 350.00 3 yr warranty. I still have receipts for this laptop. This laptop does not have a single scratch or scuff and can pass for brand new. I still have box and all the crap that comes in it. I have maintained excellent disk integrity. I wipe HD once a month and reload a baselined ghost image of my OS. I also only surf the web via virtual environment and download/test in the same). I also have and will include virtual PC files for server 03/08, vista, ISA 2004 and xp (if you dont know what these are ask me..because they are kick ass). Currently running Windows 7 RC1 and its sweet. I will load any of the above OS and other programs you want. I also have a docking station with wireless mouse and keyboard. Docking station has built in speakers etc...HDMI ports (i will have to triple check that). Will provide pics if asked.

HP DV6258SE Laptop (heres a link to the specs only change to them is that I have added 4GB to my laptop.) **This is a 64 bit laptop, but I only run x86 at the moment**

4 GB DDR2 PC 5300 RAM

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c00847924#

****SOLD****

40 GB IDE HD Western Digital

PRICE $5.00

Edited by timmy43016