Iron Pony

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

well sorry for the fuck up guys, i was called by the owner and his son and told to tell people not to go that they dont want you there and they will be clearing people out

since they obviously didnt clear anyone, now i look like a jackass for it....so fuck them

and fuck all of you who wanna talk shit about for passing on a message i got from the person who owns it....idk who the hell benner called and talked to, but it wasnt chris jones

Sorry guys none of this is Tyler's fault. I was informed that there was to be a meet in our parking lot and knew that that was not permitted. I thought that i would spare some people from getting busted. And for future reference it is not permitted period. Sorry for not chatting in sooner.

Sorry guys none of this is Tyler's fault. I was informed that there was to be a meet in our parking lot and knew that that was not permitted. I thought that i would spare some people from getting busted. And for future reference it is not permitted period. Sorry for not chatting in sooner.

Seems simple enough. Thanks for posting.

well sorry for the fuck up guys, i was called by the owner and his son and told to tell people not to go that they dont want you there and they will be clearing people out

since they obviously didnt clear anyone, now i look like a jackass for it....so fuck them

and fuck all of you who wanna talk shit about for passing on a message i got from the person who owns it....idk who the hell benner called and talked to, but it wasnt chris jones

What???????? How did I get involved?

I think this will answer any questions that people will have. So save the drama for your mamma and drop it.