Kitty Babysitter for a few days?

Amy

I need to find someone that would be willing to watch the cat for a few days. I will be going into the hospital for surgery, Thursday thru Wednesday next week. The person would need to be extremely responsible, reliable and have enough time to take care of him. He is a kitty who thinks hes a dog.

I am on short notice since I just found out the rescheduled date of surgery was next week. Please email or PM me with your info if you are interested. I would prefer you have experience with animals.

amysbad98gt@yahoo.com

Thank you!

HAHAHA Ya I never even thought about that lol

Well I if someone hurt the kitty, myself and the other owner would probably hunt them down haha. But... Everyone who replied was really great, so no worries! :-)

HAHAHA Ya I never even thought about that lol

Well I if someone hurt the kitty, myself and the other owner would probably hunt them down haha. But... Everyone who replied was really great, so no worries! :-)

i dont know, everyone that has seen your cat treats it better then you do :p

hope your doing well.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this..

KillJoy: I would make a comment but you would find someway to twist it into a dirty comment hahah...

John: We will have words!! You wait till the next cookout and there will be revenge! hahah.. I nice to Otto.. (least someone takes care of him :-P)