Garage pics !

Catman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three street bikes, three dirt dikes and one race/track bike. I had a picture but I can't find it right now.

My garage is not very organized but I know where everything is. I hope my memory does not fade or I will be searching in circles and will not get anything done.

Nick

I'm new and there may already be a thread, but I didn't see one, soooo here goes !! I should have bought a small house with a big garage, instead of a big house and small garage.

5 streetbikes 2 quads and 3 dirtbikes ... all in a one car garage !! :D

I got 2 quads out at my property and gave 2 project bikes away ... Lets see who else is totaly out of controll here !!

2cib98j.jpg

Trek Y11 in the back. That's becoming a collector's item. Always did like those bikes. Oh yeah, sweet motorcycles. My head is in the wrong place.

I keep trying so I am giving up, but my garage is full ZX10, ZX9,CBR600,GSXR1100,XR 250,CR250,XR50,YZ80,110Quad,1969 Pontiac Lemans, and all my tools,parts, and everything is NEAT, and CLEAN, very organized, it is my DOMAIN.My profile pictures show my driveway with the CBR,2 Katanas, and all the Dirt bikes.

No pics but heres the list

1 bike

1 Honda Jetski f-12x turbo

3 tool chests

1 mini fridge

tons of bike parts and peices scattered throuout the place

multiple sets of tires

and the wifes car

all in a 2 car garage, it is very cramped!