Looking for a new job

2 Sweet

I've been working at Dairy Queen for six years, and I'm ready for a change.

Looking for something 30-40 hours a week, 1st or 2nd shift. Must be at least $11/hr. I'm not picky, I'm basically open to anything EXCEPT restaurants. I'm not computer-savvy, so anything computer tech is also out of the question. I'll consider pretty much anything else. Warehouse jobs, sales, security, landscaping, roofing, retail, etc.

I don't have experience at anything other than my years at DQ, but I'm a quick learner and I do a very large variety of work here, more than most people would imagine. My work ethic and customer service skills are top notch.

I have a few ideas already, but if anyone has any suggestions or knows of something out there, I'll take all the help I can get. Thanks :cool:

Have you tried any temp places?

Not yet. I've heard both good and bad things about temp agencies

You can apply where i work. they are looking for aqua techs. the pay is low but you will get hours.

Where do you work Mike? How low?

i always post that chase is hiring..... ive gotten two people from cr jobs here alone... ahh well just a thought

Yeah I saw your posts and was considering Chase. I'll send you a PM in a minute

There was a company on the news this morning that was hiring starting out at 65k a year here in columbus. They couldnt get anyone so they did a career fair and were hiring on the spot. Search news channel 4 I believe. It migt be on their site.

I searched their site and couldn't find anything :(

you can put in an application at ntb.com for a sales or general service position I'm not sure if any stores are looking but they do keep the list and call from it any time they need to fill a vacancy

Thanks, good call man. thats actually one of the places I was thinking about applying at

• 4 weeks later...