WTB battery for wave runner

Duff1647545513

Bought one this year at batteries plus. Don't worry about the whole "sealed vs unsealed" thing. Unsealed batteries do not leak. My ski has flipped a few times and the unsealed battery is absolutely fine. $44 if I remember correctly...

give derek a call at ntb tomorow after 930 we can get batteries for everything now

232-8881 or 256-4040

we carry interstate now, so give me a call in the morning and we'll see what I can do. 232-8881

i'll call you guys tomorrow morning on my break, thanks.

Can you measure and tell me what size you need? I have a few batteries that are a couple different sizes. You gonna join us for Boat night?

i'll let you know dimensions tomorrow. yeah, i'm workin on makin it to boat night. I didnt know you were back in town.

Yeah I am back as of the very end of May. I heard part of your voicemail you left me but I accidently deleted it before I finished listening with my fat face. I just looked and I have one cheaper batt that I used in my RXP for a few hours that is almost 7" wide a little over 6" tall and 3 1/2" deep. Let me know if you can make it work. I will hook it up to the trickle charger and make sure its good.