New Dream Theater album

MrMeanGreen

Black Clouds & Silver Linings, which actually comes out Tuesday.

I have the three-CD album that hit about an hour ago, and I'm telling you, it kicks ass as all their music does. I think the best song is The Shattered Fortress, which has renderings from Octavarium and Chaos in Motion.

I'm uploading it now if you're interested.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Dream_Theater_-_Black_Clouds_%26_Silver_Linings.jpg

What do you mean by a highlight track?

I'll probably pick up the LPs just because :)

Basically the tracks that really caught your ear.

Like "The Dark Eternal Night" on Systematic Chaos. It's a bit more "special" than the rest. However, the entire album is a masterpiece.

Yep. They're the Metallica of Japan and Europe, but their songs don't get shittier over the years.

yeah I forgot.. they're pretty popular these days and they play their music all over the radio stations ;).

Truth. Mainstream music is far too predictable. My ears get bored quickly.

Seriously. I either listen to CD's or nothing. The classic rock stations play the same old popular shit, modern rock stations play bullshit nu-rock like Nickelback or Hinder. Don't even ask about rap and country.

If I drove more often I would probably have XM/Sirius by now, but my job is five minutes from my apartment so the car sits 99 percent of the time.

Seriously. I either listen to CD's or nothing. The classic rock stations play the same old popular shit, modern rock stations play bullshit nu-rock like Nickelback or Hinder. Don't even ask about rap and country.

If I drove more often I would probably have XM/Sirius by now, but my job is five minutes from my apartment so the car sits 99 percent of the time.

The only radio station I care for anymore is NPR. If they do not have any talk programing on at the time, I search for a jazz station in the lower MHz range of the radio. Usually, I just take CDs or my Zune along.