Pet swapping watching for vacations

wnaplay1647545503

Anyone interested in trading watching each others pets when your out of town? We have pure breed female boxer that we have noone to watch when we go out of town. Shes a great dog whos house broken. Anyone in a similar situation? We have a large fenced backyard that your dog can run around when here. Looking to swap we watch yours, you watch ours. Looking for someone who has one dog with a fenced yard. Prefer female because I have never owned a dog but I dont want pics popping up of your dog mounting mine:D She has a cage but we dont put her in it very often. Shes a runner if she gets loose. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Our trips are usually a week long. Thanks Closer to eastside the better.

Jason,

Derek and I are really close to you and your dog would be more than welcome at our place when you go on vacations. We wouldn't ask the same of you for ours since there are four of them, and we have someone who watched them when we are gone. As long as your dog is good with both male and female dogs, small and large, it would be fine.

:)