buckeye lake

SRTurbo04

So I've never been on buckeye lake besides fishing on the shores. Holy shit is it shoppy!!!

Is it always choppy as hell like that. I was a little windy but. There were practically waves that ide plow threw an get air offf of haha.

It would be fun as shit to jump around on a smaller ski like shantons 2 seater. But over all the ski handled it well. Was so choppy best I got was 48. An that was for a brief second trying to get sam to race. Haha

Dam I'm tired nly 2.5 hours out there an that was enough for nme.

It was stupid choppy today. I saw Phil on the lake and he didnt look like he was having fun. Even on my boat I only went 1/2 throttle most the time. This is why thursday nights are so much better.

Why do u shanton an linn always call me phil. Haha

It was ok I couldn't keep speed cause of how crappy it was . Was fun to jump around off the waves but man it beat me up

Buckeye Lake sucks. Half of the chop problem is it is too freaking shallow. A lot of the lake is only 2-4 foot deep. Dirty, and I have always seen a lot of dead floating fish there. Likes to eat props too. :(

For another 20-25 minute drive, you could have hopped on the Muskingum River, and had a GREAT place to boat. Super smooth, not a lot of other boats to deal with, everyone seems pretty friendly.

But any lake around here on a weekend is going to be choppy. Stick to the river-based water on the weekends, lakes during the week.

Did a little work on the boat today. Maybe it might come out this week. Wont be buckeye lake though. Slow but mehh

thursday thursday thursdayyyyyy. alum creeek

not sure if ill be there thursday but ill try lol