Help me spend $2200 on my stock 2007 Mustang GT

missmy5.0

I just purchased a 2007 Mustang GT, Tungsten Grey. The car has axle back Flowmaster system and everything else is bone stock. The car has 30,000 miles. It will be a car that I put around 7,000 miles a year from here on out, and will only be driven on nice spring/summer/fall days. What I'm looking for is help on which way to take the "modding". I have about $2200 cash that I'm willing to spend at this time. I do mostly highway cruising, not much of a "track" guy. I hope that helps in the suggestions, as I'm looking to make it faster from 45mph to 100+mph rather than getting of the line in a drag race type setting. All suggestions/opinions are welcome, I appreciate as much detail as possible (even suggestion on what BRAND/MODEL is the best for each "mod"). Much appreciation to all!

I have a catalog with tons of goodies for your car.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/05-09-mustang-gt-c-576?zenid=1q0t369psfdtjdlikslip8r9m0

I carry both Granatelli and Hellion turbo systems, a little bit more than $2,200 though, but not obnoxiously expensive. :p

Pick out what you'd like and send me a PM with links. I will get you pricing on these items and we can go from there.

I would work something out with you if you really wanted to do a single setup. I need a car for mockup and would work out something with you if serious. We could do a complete single setup on the car

It would take us a 4-6 weeks to do everything we need to do on our end

I would work something out with you if you really wanted to do a single setup. I need a car for mockup and would work out something with you if serious. We could do a complete single setup on the car

That would be nasty. I think i saw the kit for his car in the jegs mag for 4995.. jeez.

cool part about the 05+ cars, there is enough room to fit all the tubing without doing a tubular kmember setup. Ill throw together some options with just doing the kit and leaving the maf, fuel, and tune up to you. Then give you a number with all that done where its ready to daily drive when you would take it back.

I havent been able to do any new videos lately but here are a few videos of my cars and a few customers

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=on3performance&aq=0&oq=on3perf

Guest Removed
pm sent

ok its the kit im thinking of..and if the OP dont want it brady, im almost sure i could sell that on a different forum im on.

its a nice kit for sure.and the only thing you would need i think is tuning and install.

I got truck you can borrow sometime if you want make ranger kits ;)

and on topic go with chad's deal on that 07 you won't be disapointed

Im curious about that photo, is that a kit produced by GMS and with a turbonetics turbo, everything without tune and fuel mods for at or under $2k? I would have never guessed, I wanted to do the 05+ car so bad because I didnt think there was anything budget out for them

Im curious about that photo, is that a kit produced by GMS and with a turbonetics turbo, everything without tune and fuel mods for at or under $2k? I would have never guessed, I wanted to do the 05+ car so bad because I didnt think there was anything budget out for them

Yes, it is the GMS kit with less than 3k miles on it. Everything except fuel mods. I do have injectors that I can make a deal on though. The customer is looking to go a different way with the car possibly depending on what he gets out of the kit. It is basically an as is brand new take off. The kit is like 7k new on the retail side.

You are correct though, there is not really anything out there budget for these cars.