Thoughts on cobra?

ponyjr1647545514

Probably a fair price. Listen for the head tick and check for leaks if you look at it. The car has probably been pushed at one point (dead battery, stalling, etc...) causing the break in the light.

car looks hacked with those speakers in the dash and scratches on the car. especially for 35k miles. We've had a couple 30k mile cobras in and they were MINT....i wouldnt touch that car, but its me. If you like it good luck!

Guest tbutera2112
you told me about the scratches, but you never showed me that dash....fuck that,i wouldnt touch it...i can only imagine what else is a hack job under that dash with his "custom surround sound"

i would offer 15,000. you could always defuck it. as low as the miles are you could fix the minor problems and sell for profit. i wouldnt pay more than 16500 for it.

Lol.

18000 would be as low as I would think for that.

...i can only imagine what else is a hack job under that dash with his "custom surround sound"

I was going to say the exact same thing. It's not even that hard to cover up, most speakers come with grills. The fact that the person is dumb enough to put that pic on their for sale page speaks worlds about them too.

First post from the shitter on my new and personally first smart phone. :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
Worth checking out in person for that price.. especially since it's black.

he did. said its scratched all over and it doesnt feel right driving it.... almost no boost in first gear, and second gear no boost unless WOT and higher in rpm....then you add in the cost of replacing the dash that is hacked up, and the hours he will spend trying to fix any wiring fubars this guy made, and having some paint work done to fix those scratches...i wouldnt pay 20 for it...i wouldnt pay more than 17 for that car... plenty of cobras out there

svtperformance.com like hal said. my car still smells brand new on the inside. that car has been hacked to shit--run away

no boost in 1st and 2nd?? wtf.----boost should be instantaneous and full at 2500rpms. you should be able to lose traction in 1st gear with the shitty stock tires. car sounds like it has major issues