Hey... Im here to learn

bgools

Hi... my name is Bryan. I have a 93 Maxima. Its just a beater that gets me back and forth from work though. I joined to meet new people and learn more about cars. it took me so long to post because after i joined i had some medical issues........ thanks Edited by bgools
incomplete
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That’s defiantly a beater; do you have any cars lined up in the future to mod/ work on? Don’t mean to sound like an ass but I’m not quite sure what you joined for… Do you race anything? Are you into racing in any form? Or do you just want to learn how to fix things that break on your car? Either way good luck and Welcome to CR, I’m sure if you stick around you’ll find something useful.

Welcome man, sucks only having an old beater to drive around.

no it doesnt its a blast... i drove mine to work today an ran it straight into the piller in the parking garage.. haha vroom BAM!!!!!! hahahaahh

no it doesnt its a blast... i drove mine to work today an ran it straight into the piller in the parking garage.. haha vroom BAM!!!!!! hahahaahh

You're an idiot. Have a safe trip home, good thing my wife and daughter will already be home when you're driving your deathtrap.

You're an idiot. Have a safe trip home, good thing my wife and daughter will already be home when you're driving your deathtrap.

ahahahaha speaking of that are you gonna be home tonight around 930?

well I had to settle with this.... but i like f bodies... wrx... 350... and evos... the plan is to get somethin in the next couple months

Well if you get an F-body, you've come to the right place!

Hahaha, why di O have this very clear image of you just slaming into shit in your car, then hiting 270 in rush hour and just swirving at people. Al for a good laugh. Beaters FTW!!!

Hahaha, why di O have this very clear image of you just slaming into shit in your car, then hiting 270 in rush hour and just swirving at people. Al for a good laugh. Beaters FTW!!!

Because it's fucking Paul, nuff said.