Need some help from CR!

wagner

My wife just graduated from Ohio State and is now looking for a full time job. She has experience in Management, Retail, and some Sales.

If anybody has the inside track for anything or can give some direction that would be very much appreciated.

PM me anything that you have that can help.

Thanks

Guest Removed

bobs supply is looking for a sales person...868.9811

she would be going from shop to shop checking up on the supplys and ordering things needed and trying to sell new products that he is stocking etc.

i kept telling him to apply at chase online theres liek 4 or 5 corporate buildings hre in columubs there bound to have a job shes looking for ain a pay grade as well

Do you have an HR or recruiter contact for her? Best to apply on-line? She has not had to much luck applying for stuff on other websites.

Thanks for the tip rob I will let her know about that.

Keep them coming guys!

Do you have an HR or recruiter contact for her? Best to apply on-line? She has not had to much luck applying for stuff on other websites.

Thanks for the tip rob I will let her know about that.

Keep them coming guys!

apply online. if they like he enough they will set up an interview. make sure she goes in an makes a profile online with a upto date resume an upload it to here an then start applying for jobs that might be interested. also they will send you emails if new jobs post up matching her qualifications.

also check out the corporate offices at verizion (pm brian carter for mabey better info)

also hunnington bank always seems to be hiring at the corporate level(pm chad starkmaster he does some I T nerrd stuff an he might help you with info)

also fill out somethign on like monster.com ect

just be patient. alot of companies are laying off due to the "economy" blah blah blah but alot are hiring as well