srt4 trade

Reed44

Are you talking about jordan?

and i think srt-4s have best unique sound from factory and best sounding car to me atleast

someone hit the crackpipe too hard this morning!!! srt-4's are the worse sounding car i have ever heard in my life....theyre quick though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone hit the crackpipe too hard this morning!!! srt-4's are the worse sounding car i have ever heard in my life....theyre quick though.

there not the worst sounding but they do have a great sound stock.

an no not jordans car

subarus do sound nasty. yeah the evo seems to quiet or like not very ditinct. I had a buschur exhaust on my evo and it was quiet. the greddy seems to sound them best

dont do it, you will have much more respect from people if you have an fbody thats slower than a neon than a neon thats faster than you. no matter how many people paul beats, the car is still a neon. and dont give me that shit about how fast a neon is. i can pull more ass in an lt1 than paul will pull with a 10sec srt. and the only reason you lost to paul at the track is because you need more time. not raggin on you, but paul has ran his car 1 billion times so if he didnt beat you then he would cut his wrists. keep the t/a add a few more things and watch you pull on his ass next year like crazy. i gaurentee you that without a bottle ill beat paul at the track. and with the help of a bottle ill be taking his cookies from a roll as well. get cammed, maybe some heads and a lil suspension and tunned and have this convo again in a yr

]dont do it' date=' you will have much more respect [/b']from people if you have an fbody thats slower than a neon than a neon thats faster than you. no matter how many people paul beats, the car is still a neon. and dont give me that shit about how fast a neon is. i can pull more ass in an lt1 than paul will pull with a 10sec srt. and the only reason you lost to paul at the track is because you need more time. not raggin on you, but paul has ran his car 1 billion times so if he didnt beat you then he would cut his wrists. keep the t/a add a few more things and watch you pull on his ass next year like crazy. i gaurentee you that without a bottle ill beat paul at the track. and with the help of a bottle ill be taking his cookies from a roll as well. get cammed, maybe some heads and a lil suspension and tunned and have this convo again in a yr

who cares about how much respect he will get with what ever he drives. shit if he g ot BEAT by a neon how is that better? tard!

an who cares about pulling ass in a car wooooptieee doo. sorry but i didnt buy a car to get laid in

an u guarantee youll win offf the bottle really now... haha ok philup we will see

nonethe less do what you want to do with your car. eathier way lt1 or srt. ill still race you i dont care, oh an phil your lt1s slow as shit so untill your "new billy bad assmotor" goes in quit talking cause your pos is slow as shit right now. an i know blahblahblah ive got a van tranny ive got blahblahblh .....step it up

who cares about how much respect he will get with what ever he drives. shit if he g ot BEAT by a neon how is that better? tard!

an who cares about pulling ass in a car wooooptieee doo. sorry but i didnt buy a car to get laid in

an u guarantee youll win offf the bottle really now... haha ok philup we will see

nonethe less do what you want to do with your car. eathier way lt1 or srt. ill still race you i dont care, oh an phil your lt1s slow as shit so untill your "new billy bad assmotor" goes in quit talking cause your pos is slow as shit right now. an i know blahblahblah ive got a van tranny ive got blahblahblh .....step it up

i have a stock lt1 going back into the car, you think what i tell you is true? ive heard about more combinations going into my car than i care to share. speculation is just more fun. i could have lied to everyone and theres only 3 people who knows whats really going on, craig, scott, and rob. and only a guy who doesnt get ass states that he doesnt care about ass. so when i pull away from you in a stock lt1 dont cry, its just the nature of the biz. cause im going to get walked by the next guy, except my car will look, and sound way better than yours.:cool:

i have a stock lt1 going back into the car, you think what i tell you is true? ive heard about more combinations going into my car than i care to share. speculation is just more fun. i could have lied to everyone and theres only 3 people who knows whats really going on, craig, scott, and rob. and only a guy who doesnt get ass states that he doesnt care about ass. so when i pull away from you in a stock lt1 dont cry, its just the nature of the biz. cause im going to get walked by the next guy, except my car will look, and sound way better than yours.:cool:

haa yea oook stock lt1 goin in there... im sure you would be swapping out a stock lt1 for another one.... its cool phil ill let you talk alll you want but all in all it comes down to i won every run weve ever ran except 2 (when my car was blown up) so i guess next year we will see.

haa yea oook stock lt1 goin in there... im sure you would be swapping out a stock lt1 for another one.... its cool phil ill let you talk alll you want but all in all it comes down to i won every run weve ever ran except 2 (when my car was blown up) so i guess next year we will see.

my car will be done next week come hell or high water. and yes we raced 4x last yr, you won 2 on my van tranny and i won 2 on your breaking motor. so we are even. and yupp i didnt want to stroke my lt1 or s/c it so im just throwing it back in. just to beat you;)

oooooo I like this talk up here. carlton- I know the lt1 has potentail despite all the lt1 haters. I want to trade because the srt4 is 10 years newer, has 50k less miles, and is worth double of my car. not because of what happened at the track. I was imprseesed though with pauls car. the guy said he's interested. I sent him 16 pics of my car. he is going on vacation for a week so it will be a few days before I hear anything.

oooooo I like this talk up here. carlton- I know the lt1 has potentail despite all the lt1 haters. I want to trade because the srt4 is 10 years newer, has 50k less miles, and is worth double of my car. not because of what happened at the track. I was imprseesed though with pauls car. the guy said he's interested. I sent him 16 pics of my car. he is going on vacation for a week so it will be a few days before I hear anything.

ugh hhuh you jsut HAPPPEN to stumble across an srt4... :gtfo:

my car is slow. itll always be slow. an untill i get traction ill be even slower. that is all

heres what you should do.....

get the srt, fix it, then sell it for an ls1.:lol: that would be the smart thing to do. thats the only way to make sense of the situation. but id keep the lt1. wait, i am keeping my lt1 for a while lol. whatever makes you happy. ill beat your neon to

heres what you should do.....

get the srt, fix it, then sell it for an ls1.:lol: that would be the smart thing to do. thats the only way to make sense of the situation. but id keep the lt1. wait, i am keeping my lt1 for a while lol. whatever makes you happy. ill beat your neon to

this is the smartest thing youve came up with ever!

put on some street tires, no slicks no drag radials jsut street tires. an no spray an we will see how that lt1 does an ill race you :bangbang:

not saing that i couldnt outrun u on motor , but thats not i way i play ! when i run it run what u brung . u built your car the way u want and i built my car the way i want , i was built to run on the shot not on motor .

not saing that i couldnt outrun u on motor , but thats not i way i play ! when i run it run what u brung . u built your car the way u want and i built my car the way i want , i was built to run on the shot not on motor .

MY cars not built.....at all lol

MY cars not built.....at all lol

well if u cant play with the big dogs stay on the porch :gtfo: dont ask somebody to down grade there car so u can win , build the dam thing . u dont see me tring to get a run with that 7-8 sec vette do u i know my place and i wont ask him to take shit away so i can run him , he built abetter car than me so be it he is faster .

LS1 > lt1 and neon!

And yes paul i know mine is broke at the moment!

dam u think you got the old lt1 covered ?just because its a ls1 doesnt allways mean its faster ! what kind of thimes u pulling ? i have been tring to get things so i can come up and play at a track day this year .