srt4 trade

Reed44

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help you guys want to help Reed give up his man card for a fucking Neon, and I can't see why you're defending the worthless little cars at that. They're small lightweight and have a turbo, oh wait what's that a Honda wannabe? GLHS throwback? Bunch of fucking junk if you ask me, Reed wanted opinions, I gave mine now :gtfo:

from the top well:

well with fbody youve gotta take the heads an intake off( or so ive heard)

srt. you can pull the motor out fully intact but usually have to take off the tranny(it can be done connected but major pain in the arse)

or both can be pulled from teh bottom fairly easily as well

witht the right lifting tool ( called the happy hooker , i know lololol) it will come right out the top easy on the camaro .

Guest Removed
I can't help you guys want to help Reed give up his man card for a fucking Neon, and I can't see why you're defending the worthless little cars at that. They're small lightweight and have a turbo, oh wait what's that a Honda wannabe? GLHS throwback? Bunch of fucking junk if you ask me, Reed wanted opinions, I gave mine now :gtfo:

no, its A 2wd dsm, with the motor in backwards

witht the right lifting tool ( called the happy hooker , i know lololol) it will come right out the top easy on the camaro .

FLIPPY

Thanks for that bit of info on the lift i just looked them up and something i might use in the future i always thought it was easier to drop it out of the car

http://www.tpis.com/index.php?module=catalog_page&catalogPageNumber=110&catalogSubCategory=Happy+Hooker

FLIPPY

Thanks for that bit of info on the lift i just looked them up and something i might use in the future i always thought it was easier to drop it out of the car

You pull the heads off and it'll come right out the top too. Just an FYI.

both are easy my buddy dropped it out the bottom to get iit out but decided to put it in threew the top while putting it back in. detatch the tranny motor lines up preety good. tranny can be a pain in the arge to lign ip cause its heavy but strap it to a jack an position it itll be fine. i sold a sorta messed up motor for 600 back last year you might be able to find a low mile motor for 1k fairly easy. but if not rebuilt the hole motor an turbo if its got 90k ...might as well whiel your in there

Are you talking about jordan?

and i think srt-4s have best unique sound from factory and best sounding car to me atleast

FLIPPY

http://www.tpis.com/index.php?module=catalog_page&catalogPageNumber=110&catalogSubCategory=Happy+Hooker

works perfect i love it !

... oh shit im actually under 400 haha 320 bucks an ran 12.8s bitchessss then i spent 150 on dragradials last season so technically 470. but bolt on mods 320 bucks...

Well fuck me... Add an extra 0 to your numbers and that's what it took for me to run 12.7's. :nutkick: :(

Well fuck me... Add an extra 0 to your numbers and that's what it took for me to run 12.7's. :nutkick: :(

:cool: its cool lol

so ndsrace even as much as you hate lt1's you wouldn't trade

only reason why hes all being butt hurt is he just put a 6.0l an heavy cam in hsi car an i beat him on street tires :bangbang: so hes a little bitter haha

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Drag%20Way%2042%206-27-09/IMG_0780web.jpg

Edited by Paul

...only reason why hes all being butt hurt is he just put a 6.0l an heavy cam in hsi car an i beat him on street tires :bangbang: so hes a little bitter haha

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Drag%20Way%2042%206-27-09/IMG_0780web.jpg

Hahaha, ouch. How as te race to the 60ft mark? :p

Hahaha, ouch. How as te race to the 60ft mark? :p

the race at the 60foot mark was brutal i treeed the SHIT outta him ..... he spun alot... he gained some time before the finish but this is hiow it looked at the finish line the little camaro just didnt have enough in it .. :bangbang:

Guest fist302
Hmm i would prolly rather have a srt4 than a lt1 camaro but if its got a hert motor that might not be the end of the problems. If the TA is running good i would just keep it.

the race at the 60foot mark was brutal i treeed the SHIT outta him ..... he spun alot... he gained some time before the finish but this is hiow it looked at the finish line the little camaro just didnt have enough in it .. :bangbang:

Between falling asleep at the tree and spinning and wheelhopping he beat me on some bald ass street tires, whoopdeefuckingdo, I'm glad it makes you so fucking happy. Quit being an asshole and STFU.

Between falling asleep at the tree and spinning and wheelhopping he beat me on some bald ass street tires, whoopdeefuckingdo, I'm glad it makes you so fucking happy. Quit being an asshole and STFU.

If it makes u feel any better I was on fuzionstreet tires that our on there way out with 36 psi in the tires :) ur my hero scott lol

Guest Removed
Is it totally out of the question to say screw the trade and just buy the SRT-4 outright?

Keep the Trans-am and have the best of both worlds.

even beat up srt4's are going for stupid money even at the auctions :rolleyes:

you would think they was a mint demon or some shit when one rolls thru :rolleyes:

and scott, stop being butt hurt..guess them final tweaks i pulled on pauls car the night before really did you in...bawhahahahahahaha

there is a guy on craigslist with a 05 black srt4 with 91k on it. he said it has a spun rod bearing and would be interetsed in trading for my transam. what do you guys think about this? how hard are these motors to pull? and no I am not sweating pauls nuts, I just came across a good oportunity

Why did you buy your T/A, is there any particular reason? Power, RWD, everyone has one, mods?

and scott, stop being butt hurt..guess them final tweaks i pulled on pauls car the night before really did you in...bawhahahahahahaha

lol i picked up 4 mph with that little mod.. now i need some traction an the car shoudl be meannnn

scott dont be butt hurt man you slapped your dragradials on an ran a 12.1 you threw a small shot of n2o an ran a 11.6 lol quit being emo an let me enjoy my molment :)

reed any word from the guy yet?

paul ur cracking me up with all of this. its making my slow day at work wonderful. the guy hasn't responded and I sent him two texts and nothing. I think he pussed out but im not sure yet