srt4 trade

Reed44

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are alot of great reasons listed above for both sides. I use to have an SRT4 I loved it and miss it every day. My best 13.0 at 106 was my best I had mopar stage 2 with turbo toys. I could run that every pass back to back for 10 passes. I think it would be a good trade if it was a stait up trade. They are not hard to work on. If you want a cheap quick car it is the one for you. However I am not a fan of front wheel drive at all. BTW your TA is sexy

Thanks on the compliment. You dont see many f-bodys in my color.

Sounds like the srt4 is very good with mods.

with the slight mods this guy has on the SRT4 i think it would be a good deal. Do you think you could sell your car for what is asking for the SRT4, If the right person see the car forsell at his price it would be gone quick.

If i was in the market I would swipe this car. In about a year I am going to be looking to buy a srt

Do it! I mean honestly the srt is worth more than your lt1. So do it and ask arpound on what you need to do 11 second passes like antwon and put 350 plus to the wheels. Honestly I don't think you good get more than 4 out of your lt1 cause there's a cammed ls1 goin for 7 I believe so that's up to you but I'd do it

Guest Removed
either way your on the losing sides..you may be better off with the peon, gayon what ever...easyer on gas and wallet. and the lt1, well its they fail gm built before the ls motors. the dizzy sucks and just not the greatist chassis.

I emailed him pics and info so well see what happens. ill keep you guys updated

when he sees the pics im sure he'll want to trade..your car looks really good man. i had a 95 last yr the same color

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/dre2013/LT%20won/P1010409.jpg

Sean I remember your srt4. That car was cleannnn and sick as hell.

I don't know if I would do the trade. It kinda depends on what your goals are. The TA looks much better, sounds better, etc. But the srt is worth more and would make a better daily.

If you do the trade just make sure you ask as many questions as you can think of, and inspect it thoroughly. Get as much info as you possibly can

Fuck a Neon, dude seriously fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Fuck a Neon.

Don't get me totally wrong SRT-4s are cool in their own right, but not compared to a Trans Am. You'll regret it later, you know how many times I have to listen to Paul tell me he wants to sell it, not to mention he's always fixing it.

How many SRT-4 owners still own one? They're just like Spec-Vs, it's a starter car for pussies!

Guest Removed
I got fucked by a Neon, dude seriously fuck a Neon.

I got fucked by Fuck a Neon.

fixed

see now this is how a f body owner feels after getting owned by a neon

fixed

see now this is how a f body owner feels after getting owned by a neon

Don't be a douche, I'll walk any Neon in town, who wants some?

Paul anytime anywhere, I'll be drinking some redbull so I don't go to sleep again. :rolleyes:

Guest Removed
Don't be a douche, I'll walk any Neon in town, who wants some?

Paul anytime anywhere, I'll be drinking some redbull so I don't go to sleep again. :rolleyes:

any neon huh? i could think of one that could give you 10 cars and beat you by 5.....how much you wanna bet on that?

any neon huh? i could think of one that could give you 10 cars and beat you by 5.....how much you wanna but on that?

:gtfo:

and still fuck Neons, it could go the speed of light, I still wouldn't trade a Trans Am for one. Even if it ran perfect and was faster then my car, it'd still be broken and blowin parts around after a few races or some hot-lappin.

:gtfo:

and still fuck Neons, it could go the speed of light, I still wouldn't trade a Trans Am for one. Even if it ran perfect and was faster then my car, it'd still be broken and blowin parts around after a few races or some hot-lappin.

never had any problems or warranty work done on mine. I bought it brand new and ran the living shit out of it for 46,000 miles before selling. The new owner now has 90 something on it and it still runs like a champ.