Looking for....

blue98ls1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did that last time:rolleyes:, I wanted to do something fun this time. So we're going to get married at National trails. :D

I still maintain you're both crazy asses.

I'm sure you can get someone from a church (if you go that route) for a couple hundred.

So I take it that all of CR is invited? :D

Yes, it seems fitting as him and I met on here.... And its Not Brian, and Hal's fault I met Anthony, Not Brian told me to sign up on here, and Hal had to make the post pics of yourself thread that got me a stalker... ;);)

This is not what I expected out of you guys, you both said otherwise to me not very long ago, but you guys do get along as well or better as my wife and I so maybe you guys can get to and pass that 10 year mark too. Congrats, I'll be there.

Yes, it seems fitting as him and I met on here.... And its Not Brian, and Hal's fault I met Anthony, Not Brian told me to sign up on here, and Hal had to make the post pics of yourself thread that got me a stalker... ;);)

:D

Guest Removed

her and anthony dont fight...he yells and screams and comes totally fucking unglued at times...she just ignores him and pinchs his tittie, then they get all froggy ....

congrats....i think..

i guess the 3rd tina's the charm. :p

Did that last time:rolleyes:, I wanted to do something fun this time. So we're going to get married at National trails. :D

The prep at National Trails is horrible. May I suggest Norwalk :p

Congrats you crazy kids you!!!

her and anthony dont fight...he yells and screams and comes totally fucking unglued at times...she just ignores him and pinchs his tittie, then they get all froggy ....

congrats....i think..

i guess the 3rd tina's the charm. :p

lol, sounds like you know him and I pretty well.

His temper isnt that bad, and he knows to watch it because I have one too. lol

But when he does come unglued I glue him back together, cause I love him. ;):D