North Carolina has sweet cars

88lx5oh

:asshole:

The owners of those cars should be shot and buried under the modified suspension pieces and big gay rims, so I gues I'll start digging 12' deep holes.

Normally the expression is, "6 foot under" but 12 foot.. god damn, Scott. :lol:

Down in South Carolina and I've seen so many ugly ass donks it's not even funny. Was in Florida prior to this and it was the same story.

Someone please show me 1 single car like this that looks good, even decent is ok, so there's some sort of logic in my head as to why someone would justify doing this.

If it was slammed it would be OK in my book. I really dont like the look of these lifted big rimmed cars but its something that alot of people enjoy in the car world. The same as we enjoy the cars we like...

This is how we do it in Ohio...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=4882862

I wonder how the ride quality in the car is. When I mod a car I look for performance gains and then styling. If something can make me faster or handle better and look good at the same time great. But why would you spend an honest buck on making your car perform worse? Seriously, lets spend $$$ to take away value on my car. If doing that had ANY real useful advantage I would say… okay. But just to look fucking stupid? I don’t get it?

I wonder how the ride quality in the car is. When I mod a car I look for performance gains and then styling. If something can make me faster or handle better and look good at the same time great. But why would you spend an honest buck on making your car perform worse? Seriously, lets spend $$$ to take away value on my car. If doing that had ANY real useful advantage I would say… okay. But just to look fucking stupid? I don’t get it?

Yeah, but think of all that hot ass ghetto bootie that you can pick up...