Honda Drivers

Alex L.

Fuck you.

I'm sorry, but how does me driving respectably down the road in a MIATA signal that I want to race you, especially in traffic?

This punk motherfucker driving a white Integra with red H badges on it, ITR wing, lowered a bit, thinking he's the next best thing pulls up next to me, gives me the look, taps the gas twice, and then takes off. I gave him a disgusted look and drove normally.

He got slowed down in traffic and I ended up behind him. Captain D. Canoe continued these shenanigans, ultimately gaining a middle finger and faggy wave from me in the Miata.

Is it just me, or are the ricers getting stupider and stupider as time goes on? Why can't Darwin act faster on these morons?

I was referring to a select group of Honda drivers. Hell, I've been known to drive a CR-V as well, so I accept your challenge. We could do a dig, I know a place with a 2mi. or so long straight, so we could probably hit 60. ;)

i know what you mean man. there is some kid in reynoldsburg with i think its a honda fit. its black with the red badge on the front to. He did basically the exact same thing to me as that retard did to you. except this retard sat behind me and bounced it off the rev limiter.

I gotta Honda, but unless someone hooks me up with 1.21 jiggawatts, I ain't goin' nowhere fast.

But I will be flipping the bird to Dick Cheney and his oil sucking butt buddies the entire time I'm breathing your exhaust :cool:

Fucking TRUTH :(

Damn kids with their vtak and fart can exhausts :nono:

Every time I drive my g/f's Element, I race everyone. I win like 89% of the time too.

I win 93.467% in the CR-V, all with 3 beanie baby bears in the back (I wish I was kidding about the bears :eek:)

There was a white integra with red badges that whooped the shit out of me a while ago.. granted my car is mostly stock, but still it was a quick little bugger. Nonetheless no reason to act that way in a Honda, or any car.

There's a white one around here (not the one mentioned in the original post) that made me sad in the Lexus awhile ago. That's part of what sparked me installing the turbo. :lol:

Damn kids with their vtak and fart can exhausts :nono:

Shouldn't it be standard to say VTEC followed by "y0"? I feel that I do not conform to the Honda community enough. I do not call a distributor a "dizzy" either so...yeah.

I pulled into the Hilliard Home Depot yesterday and was almost in a head on collision with some moron in a SAAB going 50 thru the parking log. on a diagonal. I stopped easily because parking lot speeds are normally very slow. He swerved around me and kept driving. I had the adrenaline up and everything, I was pretty sure he was going to hit me.

I guess I need to go over there and see if he works there.

I gotta Honda, but unless someone hooks me up with 1.21 jiggawatts, I ain't goin' nowhere fast.

But I will be flipping the bird to Dick Cheney and his oil sucking butt buddies the entire time I'm breathing your exhaust :cool:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/satisfaction-production/s3_images/44151/care_meter_inline.jpg

You guies better watch out tomorrow. I will be driving in the beater with the sun roof open revving on all you fools. If you don't race me 3 roman candles shooting out the roof onto your car.

What now?