High Frequency Tone (Ringtone)

GSXRAntwon

http://www.palmpreforum.org/sounds/high-pitched-ringtone/?topicseen

Here's a tone (ringtone) that supposedly only young people can hear.

Very high pitched - if you can hear it...

It is simply a 17KHz frequency. Most people over the age of 30 can't hear it at all.

Pretty neat cause I asked my dad and mom to listen to it and they were like "im waiting, im waiting, I dont hear anything!!!" hahaha

Almost 40 hear and heard it just fine. Annoying sound though. Question would be could anyone here it when in a crowd or a radio going?

Never understood these tones really. IMO, that's what vibrate mode is for. If it's in my pocket or holster and set to vibrate just once, no one around me would know.

Almost 40 hear and heard it just fine. Annoying sound though. Question would be could anyone here it when in a crowd or a radio going?

Never understood these tones really. IMO, that's what vibrate mode is for. If it's in my pocket or holster and set to vibrate just once, no one around me would know.

Kids are using this in class so the teacher doesn't hear the phone vibrate.

wow,that's weird, I didn't really here anything,morelike I felt my ears vibrating/eardrums moving.

is that what everyone else experienced? I've been having problems with my ears for a month, so maybe its finally time to go to the doc.