More BB Storm fun

Akula

Now the POS won't charge. I swear, if I didn't have to have this for work, I would chuck it at the store.

Since they haven't given me a handset that works for more than a few weeks at a time, can I get out of my contract?

Are you using the wall charger? I ran the battery low on mine one time, and it wouldn't charge from either the usb port on my laptop, nor the car charger. I ended up taking mine in to the Verizon store in Tampa (stuff like this always seems to happen when you're out of town) and they plugged it in to the wall charger for 2 hours, and it's been fine ever since.

Don't give up on it, it's a sturdy phone. Hell, it survives falls from roller coasters (such as mine did last month). Once you get it set up how you want it and get rid of all the junk they include with it, it should run just fine. I'm still using .76 cause the new .148 isn't all that great, though.

im kinda new to the BB i have the curve and love it. anyone know of any apps that are pretty cool for the Curve ? . My brother works for verizon and he told me that they are working hard to get to 4g and the iphone. He said MAYBE Christmas and if not then next spring. Long wait but will be well worth it :D

im kinda new to the BB i have the curve and love it. anyone know of any apps that are pretty cool for the Curve ? . My brother works for verizon and he told me that they are working hard to get to 4g and the iphone. He said MAYBE Christmas and if not then next spring. Long wait but will be well worth it :D

They can work as hard as they want, Apple and ATT have an exclusivity agreement. The phone has made ATT so much money that they will never let Apple out of that.

I saw a guy at the airport this morning with his brand new Storm. He was cursing at it and saying "how do I send this message I just wrote".

Their out of box experience is NOTHING like any Apple product (yes I am an Apple biggot). If Apple developed a BES type service, I would move all my business to ATT and the iPhone platform regardless of penalties (and I bill way over $500/month with Verizon). The BlackBerry is far superior for business purposes, just the handset is aweful.

I told all of my coworkers before we got forced to migrate to blackberries that the blackberry is a crappy PDA at best and a horrible phone.

For ease of use, iphone wins hands down but for pure business function you can't beat the blackberry.

My brother works for verizon and he told me that they are working hard to get to 4g and the iphone.

Your brothers not telling the truth. Well I guess they are working hard for the 4g.. but people have high hopes for something that they know very little detail about. Did you know the storm is a 4g phone...

Your brothers not telling the truth. Well I guess they are working hard for the 4g.. but people have high hopes for something that they know very little detail about. Did you know the storm is a 4g phone...

no i did not...maybe he is bullshiting me like he has done in the past.

more fun with this freaking thing.

Went to sleep last night and this morning the phone won't do anything. I plugged it into my usb cable and it gives me a solid red light. I would really like a phone that works, I don't think I am asking too much.

more fun with this freaking thing.

Went to sleep last night and this morning the phone won't do anything. I plugged it into my usb cable and it gives me a solid red light. I would really like a phone that works, I don't think I am asking too much.

No. More. Blackberries. I have been through 7-8 Blackberries. No lie. They are UTTER GARBAGE. Most of mine have gone out the way yours did. Nothing but a red light. Yours is toast btw.

i have a storm and every day some new problems comes up. fuck this pos wont even download the new update. back light flickers on and off. battery life sucks, the screen wont work 1/2 the time, the screen doesnt flip when you hold it sideways on a txt msg. fucking trash!!!! i hate mine!